What online car magazines / papers do you read?

matyas

Car(s)
1981 Mercedes 280SE
After seeing Gingertom's post about his enormous magazine collection, I was wondering; now that we are in the age of online magazines, what do you guys read?

I usually stick to these sites:
Hooniverse: Nice articles focusing on cars, personal favourite is the "Finnish-line".

Jalopnik: Sometimes a bit silly topics, but geneally quite amusing.

Top Gear: Couldn't leave this one out, could I? :p

Totalcarmagazine: English adaptation of a Hungarian magazine, quite classics-/mechanics-oriented.

I thought it would be best to leave the thread in the random section, but please move it if you see fit to do so.

none...

loads of blogs, no car magazines

In order of frequency of views:

Autoblog - I like their general coverage of the industry, their reviews of a wide range of products and their comment section is easier to read than Jalopnik. Also an excellent podcast

TTAC - Ditto for the most part. Unfortunately their comment system is rudimentary so don't expect notifications of replies, etc.

Jalopnik - I like it for the occasional story but I don't make it a priority to visit

Edmunds "What's Hot" (Formerly Inside Line) - This dropped in priority for me. Moving an entire site into a section of your main one is just a terrible idea. They've improved navigation of their long term test blog which is nice, but it's still difficult to separate full road tests from those short "capsule" reviews.

I'll visit C&D occasionally but I like flipping through the magazine better.