What other odd things are you into?

I never understood why people would ever have wanted to play counter-strike when they could have played something much more stimulating like the Battlefield franchise.

Somebody please explain why my logic is flawed, because this very issue actually (and i'm serious) sent me into a bought of clinical depression (maybe more or less the way the issue was presented, aka ass-hole "friends")

i like or have liked lots of weird things, i'm not going into any of it though

I use to love playing Counter-Strike. Never that much into the Battlefield games though. They are cool, but didn't get the same enjoyment. Probably because I rarely played them and therefore didn't become proficient.

Well let's see.....

-My music taste is erm to say the least very varied, ABBA to U2, Pavarotti to Tupac and of course I listen to movie soundtracks.

-I also play Wahammer

-I enjoy spending my evenings playing Football Manger 08 or Final Fantasy

>.>

<.<

I like playing with dolls. Asian balljointed dolls to be exact (ecxuse the not-so-great photos):

http://img145.imageshack.**/img145/402/feiarrival6qn4.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.**/img252/4367/pf6iq6.jpg

The big ones (22"/60cm) are boys, the tiny ones (5"/14cm) are girls (but I suppose the latter is kinda obvious).

Hey I've got long hair! Although James May has me beat by a few inches. Er wait! :blink:

Those big dolls are pretty creepy looking. Just had to get that out there.

I knew it *headdesk* Long hair=/=emo, OK? My brother sends you a kick in the rear for the long hair remark, and as for the "make-up": without it they would look like so (different headmold than mine, but that's besides the point):

http://img371.imageshack.**/img371/1993/nanurivoorng4.jpg

You were saying about creepy? Anyway, you asked for "weird things" so I gave you something unusual (though I have to say I saw this coming a mile away).

@Kajun: no, you didn't actually. I don't much appreciate being told my dolls are creepy etc, they are something I happen to care about. I'm not calling your hobbies or possessions creepy or rubbish either, now am I? Please have some respect for other people's interests, thank you very much (and this goes for everybody out there who feels the need to criticise other people's belongings, especially in public).

PS. These dolls wear wigs. It's pretty hard to cut a wig into an army coupe for instance without making it look like either a hedgehog or a toilet brush, so most wigs are longer. Not that you guys care, I suppose.

I shouldn't have said that and I really am sorry about that. :( It's just that it was something new to me and I'm used to being pretty brutally honest about stuff here. I really didn't mean for it to be taken personally.

Oh, yeah, apparently one of my hobbies is arguing over the internet. \o/

I'm into rc cars, although being perpetually broke means I can never actually run the ones I have (I break things a lot) and I can't even begin to entertain the idea of buying any of the many I want to own. Sadface.

This pretty much sums up the state of things right now:
fleet.jpg

I never understood why people would ever have wanted to play counter-strike when they could have played something much more stimulating like the Battlefield franchise.

Somebody please explain why my logic is flawed, because this very issue actually (and i'm serious) sent me into a bought of clinical depression (maybe more or less the way the issue was presented, aka ass-hole "friends")

i like or have liked lots of weird things, i'm not going into any of it though

Amen about the BF>CS bit. But, uh, get better on the depression bit.

I play Oblivion if I've got nothing better to do.

I knew it *headdesk* Long hair=/=emo, OK? My brother sends you a kick in the rear for the long hair remark, and as for the "make-up": without it they would look like so (different headmold than mine, but that's besides the point):

PS. These dolls wear wigs. It's pretty hard to cut a wig into an army coupe for instance without making it look like either a hedgehog or a toilet brush, so most wigs are longer. Not that you guys care, I suppose.
I don't get why they don't do what the Barbie series of dolls does for Ken: make his hair shape out of rubber and paint it yellow. That would solve it.

Dude, not only emos have long hair and make up. Take Michael Jackson for instance. :p :lol:
But in all seriousness, there's nothing wrong with a mullet, especially if you're into rock. The makeup bit on guys though ... don't know about that. On dolls it's ok. On real guys, if it's something like the KISS (rock band) makeup, then that's awesome. If it's girls' makeup, that's just weird.

i love break dancing even though i am rubbish at it

also petite chicks with curves FTMFW!