What reviews/guests do you guys want to see for Series 21

ambitiousbutrubbish

Car(s)
Honda NSX and MINI cooper S
Here's what I'd like to see.

Reviews/Challenges: A cheap car challenge, really miss those.
A car vs public transport race.
An economy race with only diesel cars, no hybrids.
road tests of: Rolls Royce Wraith, Mercedes S class, a shootout between the BAC mono, the Caterham 620R, and the ktm x-bow R or the ariel atom v8.
Ferrari 458 Speciale, McLaren p1, Porsche 911 turbo s (991), Ferrari LaFerrari, bmw 4 series, vw up gti, nissan gtr nismo, alfa romeo 4c, porsche (991) gt3, bmw i3,
corvette stingray, and the 130 mph lawnmower

Guests: All the F1 drivers back to do laps in the new vauxhall astra (LIFETIME WARRANTY), Gordon Ramsay, Simon Cowell, Martin Freeman, Robert Downey Jr, Steeve Coogan, and Michael McIntyre.

I know there isn't enough episodes in a series to do all that but that would be what I would want to see in series 21 if it was up to me :D

Being American, I want to see what they think about some of thew new products: ATS, CTS, and Stingray.

I'd also like to see them review more normal cars, and I'm not talking about super minis, they seem to love the Mondeo but they haven't reviewed one for 2 generations. New 3 series, Holden Commodore? Theses are all cars they like but they don't seem to review.

Last edited:
Cars up for review? Corvette w/ Z51 Performance Package, 2014 CTS compared against a 5-Series and/or E-Class, Viper T/A, McLaren P1, Rolls Wraith, Ferrari 458 Speciale, M3 or M4.

La Ferrari, I've been wanting to see this car in a show ever since I first heard about it almost a year ago.

I'd love to see another decent race like the Verbier or Oslo ones... I guess most ideas have been done though :(

Random googling- ferry from Portsmouth, UK to Santander, Spain takes 24hrs. Google maps via Dover>Calais says 16h20m... so an easy win for the car, even allowing an hour for checking in at the tunnel. Having said that, you'd *need* rest and fuel stops, so perhaps it would even out...
Plus the ferry ride wouldn't be very exciting to watch James and Richard do, they'd sleep for half of it!