What shirt is Richard Hammond Wearing?..

GrandPan

In Season 16 episode 1 OR Season 15 episode 7.

It's the episode where the Three visit America with the 458, Porsche, and SLS AMG.

Here's a pic of what I'm on about:
hammond.png

hammond2.png

Anyone know the brand/design of the shirt? Thanks!

Probably a cheap off-the-rack shirt. It's just a normal casual shirt with a tartan pattern.

Nooo...it's Richard Hammond though...the fashionista on Top Gear, I dont think he would stoop so low.

That said, I could have sworn I have seen that upscale kind of shirt before...a dark grey/black tartan pattern with a green plaid on the interior fabric...damn I wish I had bought it.

I have several shirts of that type, but not pattern. There were plenty just like that when I was buying them, all for a low low price of ?19.99!

Look in WalMart.

Children's Wear Section.

Yeah its a cheap shirt. All 3 of them are now 100% middle aged and therefore their fashion should be completely ignored.

Go back to the early 90s if you want massively overpriced simple tartan shirts!

In Season 16 episode 1 OR Season 15 episode 7.

It's the episode where the Three visit America with the 458, Porsche, and SLS AMG

It's just some cheap checked shirt. You can tell from the rolled sleeve ... the inside is plain grey (ie: the pattern is printed) ... the sort of shirt that looks OK on the hanger in the shop and looks shit once it has been washed .... probably available at Top Shop.

Yeah its a cheap shirt. All 3 of them are now 100% middle aged and therefore their fashion should be completely ignored.

I love watching Top Gear with my fashion marketing major friend because she just cringes so very much. On the other hand, she drives a rearwheel drive truck and I drive a minivan so.....