What should I do if I get a better version of an episode...

What should I do if I get a better version of an episode...

• Release the better quality version - I want my quality!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't worry about it, too much work and I've already seen the episode(s). Plus, even the worst ones

• Meh, whatever.

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
... that's already been released here?

Should I release the new episode and somehow mention on the site that it's a better version of it or should I just not worry about it?

I voted for better quality, but if it puts too much of a strain on your time, then forgeddaboutit!

Same as peppy_toad exactly.

(oh heck, who am I to give my opinions, I'm a newbie here :oops: )

No don't worry about that, all the versions here are very good quality (as far as I know) before I found this site I already had a lot of episodes and I downloaded them all from here again.

Don't worry about quality that much. Looking at these current releases their quality has been fine, atleast for me. Maybe you should rename that option B, because there is a little confusion that do you mean the older wmv vids or the newer ones, cause you can't even compere the quality between those and the latest vids.
And this is just guessing, but maybe the seeder numbers also would drop dramatically if one TG episode would be around 600 MB.

I think releasing episodes that haven't been released before should take priority over re-releasing episodes with better quality.
I think that the quality has been good enough even for the very old ones (except perhaps the JW ones).
Still, I voted "Meh, whatever", cuz I don't care that much now, but perhaps I will if I get an HDTV.

I think releasing episodes that haven't been released before should take priority over re-releasing episodes with better quality.

yup but if you have time why not..

I'm always in for better quality! :D

Unless the original ones are of very bad quality, I don't really need a re-release. VUK has been doing a fine job.

Yeah, I was mostly talking about the October/November rips + and Jabba's World ones. The ones from December on are good enough and the current ones are great. :)

I'd vote for replacing any of the Jabba's world episodes especially with better quality rips.

Definetly. That banner is so annoying.

I'd vote for replacing any of the Jabba's world episodes especially with better quality rips.

Definetly. That banner is so annoying.

I agree. if its not a strain on your time then def seek to replace those "stolen" vids :roll:

In my first post, I was talking about the pre-December/JW rips.
IMO don't bother with anything post December. Almost all the stuff you (& VUK) have released since has been of excellent quality and in widescreen aspect to boot!
Couldn't ask for more over the internet.