What should I do to make this picture more interesting?

Alkusoittow

Car(s)
05 Legacy GT LTD
So I want to do a 3-panel piece with this, probably with 16x16 frames. I like the picture, I like the sky, etc... but I feel like the area under the mountains is seriously lacking in interest.

What would you all recommend for filler? Or do think it's fine the way it is?

sunset-finalnew4-re.jpg

I like the original at lot, the foreground is very dark but the sky more than makes up for that. The balance between the foreground and the sky is right for my tastes, cropping either would ruin the balance in my opinion, unless you crop it very slightly horizontally to get rid of the dead space. Are you printing this on canvas panels?

and booze

I like the original at lot, the foreground is very dark but the sky more than makes up for that. The balance between the foreground and the sky is right for my tastes, cropping either would ruin the balance in my opinion, unless you crop it very slightly horizontally to get rid of the dead space. Are you printing this on canvas panels?

I'm thinking I'll do 3 standout panels (3/4" or 1.5" thick) with no border frame, as a metallic print. It's going to fill in some long dead space in a hallway.

Just out of interest, why did you go for metallic? I always associate that with cooler photos or ones with an "industrial" look. I'm still am a massive fan of anything printed on metallic.

Well so far it's just an option, but if you look closely you'll see some stars in the sky. It's hard to tell with the low res version, but they're there. I figured a metallic medium would really make em pop.

I just ordered an evaluation pack from www.nationsphotolab.com and they'll send me 5 of my pictures in 8x10, both on regular photo paper and metallic. Once I see that, I'll know which medium to use