• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What should i get engraved on my ipod?

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
What should i get engraved on the back of my iPod? you have 2 x 27 characters. Iv been playing around with tshirthell, simpsons and family guy qoutes but im running out of ideas.

"I'm a comercial whore. Behold my iPod."
"iPod, therefore iSuck."
"I may have bought into the comercial hype, but at least my iPod is compatible with a Hyundai Sonata." Okay, that one maybe long, but saying "BMW" would make you sound like a tosser.

YF19pilot said:
"I'm a comercial whore. Behold my iPod."
"iPod, therefore iSuck."
"I may have bought into the comercial hype, but at least my iPod is compatible with a Hyundai Sonata." Okay, that one maybe long, but saying "BMW" would make you sound like a tosser.

Funny how all that made you sound like a tosser..

i'm trying to be cool :thumbsup:

Your name and phone number, duh.

"Look! It's nice and shiny!"
"Emo-free zone." (Hopefully.)
"Ingredients: Yanni, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Clay Aiken, Avril Lavigne's cover of Metallica 'Fuel'." (Nobody will even touch it, much less steal it!)
"Hey, I'm looking for my son Chris Griffin. Yea, Chris Griffin. He's the one that's supposed to finger the guy who robbed that convenience store. Here's a picture of him. You can have it because he ruined it by writing his school schedule and his list of fears on the back." (I don't remember it exactly...)

Edit: Oh, there's a word limit? May I recommend a sticker? :shifty:

I think that's over the charachter limit.

I vote for "proud member of the KKK"

That should make it hard to sell if it gets stolen.

"Give this piece of shit 6-months and the battery will die!"

This will be one funny thread :lol:

On mine, I'm going to get this:

RIAA vs. <my name>
Exhibit A

'True confessions of a tosser'

witha n arrow mark pointing inside