TV: What show should I start watching?

LeVeL

Forum Addict
The best show of all time, Breaking Bad, is gone.
Dexter is gone.
Walking Dead is not coming back for a little while.
Mad Men season just ended.
I recently powered through all four seasons of Game of Thrones.
No new South Park.
I used to watch the Office when it was still good but eventually stopped.
I've seen both the Wire and Lost and at the end wondered why I bothered.
I'm very nearly caught up on Fargo.
I tried watching Sons of Anarchy once but couldn't sit through the first episode.

Any suggestions?

Arrow is very good. The first season is a bit slow but the second season is much better.

I also enjoyed the Transporter TV show. Same basic story line as the movies but done as a TV show. I liked the TV show better than the movies.

Try something NOT American - you may be pleasantly surprised. ...
I don't think I'll be surprised, I don't for one second doubt that other countries' shows can be just as good or better than the American ones I watch. I'll look into your and Sevs's suggestions :)

What about Castle? The geek in you (seeing you like South Park and The Office) will love that show.

Orphan Black as something current. Some older stuff: Life On Mars, Ashes To Ashes, Burn Notice, Justified.

I also enjoyed the Transporter TV show. Same basic story line as the movies but done as a TV show. I liked the TV show better than the movies.

Oh really? Shit. Time to watch that!

My current addictions: Orphan Black, Falling Skies, Longmire, Murder in the First

Orphan Black

/thread

I really enjoy watching Suits.

I started watching Community a few days ago, since there were references everywhere and eveyrone saying it's so good.
And it is, it's great, I love it, halfway through S1.

Also, Arrow is good, like Sevs said, first a bit slow, but gets better.
I falso have nothing to watch over the summer, just the last season of True Blood. Well, I don't have much tima anyway over the summer so no big loss.

I'm enjoying Once Upon a Time. Supernatural is pretty good (i'm a few seasons behind at the moment). Just started the latest season of 24. White Collar is pretty solid. If you've never seen Alias, I highly recommend that (a show by JJ Abrams of LOST fame).

But hey....I have a Buffy TVS avatar and Vampire Diaries signature...so there's always that. :p

For an older show I would recommend Supernatural. First 3 seasons were epic and the next 6 went downhill pretty bad, but those later seasons have some good episodes too.

For a newer one I have to say Banshee. Second season is one of the best season's of tv ever, so yeah it is good! :)

Last edited:
Have you watched House of Cards? If you're vaguely interesting travelling and food I can recommend Parts Unknown.

Orphan Black - This is the show that helped me get over the fact that Breaking Bad ended. It's that good!
Sherlock - Don't get too attached since it takes time around 2 years to make 3 episodes...