TV: What show should I start watching?

What is this, twitter?? :lol: I watched the first season of Orphan Black and I think I'll stop there. It's entertaining enough but... meh.

Haha, another forum I frequent actually supports tagging that way. The name turns into a link to their profile and they get a notification that they've been tagged. Force of habit.

I've been hearing good things about House of Cards but I haven't watched it yet.

Very serious. The Wire was interesting but sooooooo slowwwww

To each their own I guess, I thought the pacing was perfect because the acting and characters were so rich. If you don't like slow, I would not recommend "Halt and Catch Fire" that show is SLOW.

I've been hearing good things about House of Cards but I haven't watched it yet.

6 episodes in and I'm still googling American political vocab. But it's still very very good and Robin Wright holy cow I don't even like older women.

I started watching that FX show The Strain. I'm only a few episodes in, but it's pretty good.

Also, Halt and Catch Fire just finished it's first season and I really enjoyed that show too. My only complain is the main character Joe MacMillan seems just a little bit too complicated.

Nathan for You
Knife Fight
Drunk History

Vikings, especially if you're looking for more medieval warfare after GoT. One of the most underrated shows out there right now I think.

Kitchen Nightmares (USA). Angry British chef yelling at terrible American restaurant owners.
QI

Kitchen nightmares? No,... Just no.

Legends starring Sean Bean (who doesn't die in this, OMG!) and Ali Larter (<3). Pretty good so far.

Kitchen Nightmares (USA). Angry British chef yelling at terrible American restaurant owners.
Watched a couple of episodes :lmao:

edit:
Started watching True Detective. Next on my list is The Americans.

Last edited: