What sort of case do you have for your phone or tablet?

How do they make it the same shape as the phone?

You choose your device when ordering and its basically cut for it, its not 100% perfect though the iPad has a thin strip of metal showing but something like 1-2mm so no big deal.

I have this redbubble case on my iphone:

ic,x350,iphone4_capsule.png

Also, re: the screen protector issue, I went and bought a package from the Verizon store, the guy put it on for me and there are no bubbles. :p If I'd done it myself there would've been bubbles galore.

I have this redbubble case on my iphone:

ic,x350,iphone4_capsule.png

Also, re: the screen protector issue, I went and bought a package from the Verizon store, the guy put it on for me and there are no bubbles. :p If I'd done it myself there would've been bubbles galore.
I pretty much love you right now! Too bad I can't rep you.

My girlfriend bought a 4 pack of covers for her iPod touch. She burned through 3 in frustration. When she got down to her last one, she asked me to try.

Bam! First try.

success-nun-518-1296579001-8.jpg

My girlfriend bought a 4 pack of covers for her iPod touch. She burned through 3 in frustration. When she got down to her last one, she asked me to try.

Bam! First try.

success-nun-518-1296579001-8.jpg

Hehe yeah I got my technique down for screen covers on the phone but the tablet is tricky because of how large it is.

Bought a Galaxy S II yesterday, so I bought a very generic gel case:

And a ZAGG invisibleSHIELD screen protector. Hopefully that will keep it in good shape for at least the next couple years.

7702394700_2d56992c83_c.jpg

- replacement back panel
- Element Vapor Pro bumper - mix of gunmetal and black
- screen protector with some fancy pattern at the top and bottom
- silver Decepticon button

I get 50% off accessories at ATT so I picked up an Otter Box for my HTC One X. I like it, but good god does it make the phone a thick brick.

I take it you got the Defender?

Magpul Field case for iPhone 4/4s. It doesn't touch the front glass at all which keeps my SGP screen protector nice and flat without any bubbling and it is made from the same tough material they use on their firearms accessories. Only $10 too!

IMG_5982_2.jpg

Using a black one of these on the One X:

HTC-One-X-Case-Mate-Tough-Case.png

And a black one of these for the Gnex:

Galaxy%20Nexus%20Case%20Neo%20Hybrid%20Series.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking of getting a smart case for the nexus 7, i like the idea of it, but im a bit meh about a permanent case on the tablet, i like holding it without a case, im currently using a timbuk2 sleeve, its nice, but a really slim fit case appeals a bit. Also not sure if i want a keyboard addon or not. Decisions decisions

edit: looking at this one, seems to be what i want, not the overcovered front, does the wake sleep, nice looking http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Automatic-Protective-Multi-angle---Lifetime/dp/B008FLYROG/

Last edited:
I have an otterbox for my iPhone. I dunno what model, though.

Nothing at the moment. Bought a spare battery cover and put a screen protector on the front and its in pretty good condition at the moment. It costs around the same or less as a regular case and I don't have to deal with the extra bulk of a case. Glossy white plastic seems to hide smudges better which is a huge plus.