What the hell is wrong with you, Toronto?!

HAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

Flying Poo!!!!

"She was suspended with pay from her position"

Suspended with pay? Where the hell do I sign up for that?

She really gave that kid a lot of shit.

I say, we fill her mailbox with dog doo, let our cats piss into the aircon of her car, and to top it off, we will leave a herd of cows on her lawn when she goes for her two week vacation.

Who's with me?

The 12 year old probably deserved it. Teachers are fighting back, awesome!

The 12 year old probably deserved it. Teachers are fighting back, awesome!

Teachers shouls preserve better control than a 12 year old. :)

Teachers shouls preserve better control than a 12 year old. :)

In general, sure. But when it comes to a point that you are so frustrated you start chucking poo? Nah....it has to be justified!

In general, sure. But when it comes to a point that you are so frustrated you start chucking poo? Nah....it has to be justified!
So, if a teacher beats a child, he or she must have been agrevated to the point where noone can avoid beating the child?

I know that IS stretching it, but a teacher should not, NEVER, throw excrements on a pupil. I do NOT care if it was justified, it was wrong.

Firstly, i'm just kidding around. Secondly, some children need to be beat. Obviously the parents aren't doing it.

I went to school with corporal punishment, and was beaten many times (couple of times with a cane) No big deal.

Firstly, i'm just kidding around. Secondly, some children need to be beat. Obviously the parents aren't doing it.

I went to school with corporal punishment, and was beaten many times (couple of times with a cane) No big deal.

Runs away from you.

Seriously people just need to be yelled at and punished more...so many ppl in my school going nowhere... its sad.

If a teacher tried to hit me, I would hit the teacher back. Big time.

And you would be expelled. If it's the school policy, and you willingly attend that school....that option isn't available to you.

Suffice it to say, you won't get a beating for no reason.

ok.. this didn't happen at the school.. and the real situation was that some punk crapped on the principals porch, and the principal caught him doing it.. and prompty threw the kids shit at the kid..

If I found some kid crapping on my porch, well the kid would have to worry about a bit more than wearing a bit of their own crap.

Disrespectful punks.. ranks right up there with kids throwing bricks at the homeless..

And you would be expelled. If it's the school policy, and you willingly attend that school....that option isn't available to you.

Suffice it to say, you won't get a beating for no reason.

I really don't care. If someone attacks me, which a beating would be, by any law, even British, these days, then I have a legal right to defend myself. I believe that right is actually quite liberal in its appliance in some American states, isn't it?

If I were to be expelled for defending myself against an attack by a member of the staff, I would sue.