Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4 pm

• 4-8 pm

• 8-12 pm

• Total voters
If we start 2h later, I would have only 1h to race. If there is enough people, some may start at the current time, or 1h later, and others will join when it's suitable for them.

I think it was good the way it was...it was perfect for me. I was usually early, at which point some of us were racing...if we start like before, and other people come and go for a couple of hours, does it matter?

well... the prob. is not all of use have the full version... because right now we are playing demo for 1 hr and then you play S1 for the rest of the time

andyhui01 said:
well... the prob. is not all of use have the full version... because right now we are playing demo for 1 hr and then you play S1 for the rest of the time

I only have demo as well...that's not the problem. Last time I played the demo server was up for 3 hours straight...

andyhui01 said:
but the S1 ppl weren't there... it was much better if we all played on one server ;)

Dude, how many cars do you want in a race? There are prolly 30 people here who could possibly play...10 cars is a decent grid. You don't need EVERYONE on the same server. The first time I played, we had about 8-10 people AFTER the S1 people left, and it was all good.

A race can be fun with 2 other people too, the last race I had with MXM and ESPN was really nice yesterday. Altough a race with 10 people is nice too, if you make a mistake you can catch up with the other guys.