What, to you, is the prettiest car?

eureka

As what the topic stated, what is the prettiest car/s in your opinion? It doesn't mean that you want to own it but more of, whatever angle you look at it, it just seems perfect.

In my opinion, it is the Aston Martin DBS
Aston_Martin-DBS_Infa_Red_2008.jpg

Other nominees, AC Shelby Cobra 427
Shelby_Cobra_427_1967_01.jpg

Ford GT40
gt40.jpg

Maserati Granturismo
MasserGT.jpg

McLaren F1
mclaren-f1-lm.jpg

Didn't we just do this? Oh, wait, yeah we did. :p

Forgive me for saying this but they're not the same since it's not asking for anyone to vote but rather a way to express our tastes in cars. Each person has a different view on what is pretty. Another objective of this thread is to also know other cars that need to be considered that were left out.

That DBS wallpaper... :drool:... is going on my desktop.

For me though, the most beautiful car in the world is this:
hl.jpg

:p Someone had to do it. Nothing like the ol' Corvette. :rolleyes:
Seriously though, I think the DBS pretty much tops my list.

Last edited:
BMW's from the 1980's and 1990's.

They're not jaw-dropingly beautiful but they are perfect. Clean, crisp, simple lines... and not a single line out of place. And that goes for almost all of them from that era, not just the particular models that Magnet and James D drive.

Owuld.

Aston Martin DB9, DBS or V8 Vantage. I don't care. Aston Martins are simply the most beautiful cars today.

^ This. Thisthisthis. Astons are just perfection. They are crisis-inducing. Which is problematic because somebody up the road from me own as V8 Vantage Volante in black :lol:

^ That's strange, I thought the thread title was 'What, to you, is the prettiest car', not "WHORE THE THREAD BY POSTING THE WHOLE DAMN HISTORY OF ALFA ROMEO IN A BAZILLION IMAGES".

^ That's strange, I thought the thread title was 'What, to you, is the prettiest car', not "WHORE THE THREAD BY POSTING THE WHOLE DAMN HISTORY OF ALFA ROMEO IN A BAZILLION IMAGES".

Are you complaining? Because I sure as hell am not!

Are you complaining? Because I sure as hell am not!

I am, because every time I load this page now it kills the rest of the internet in the house :blink:

That's too much Alfa Romeo-ness. But I'd have to agree on the 33 Stradale, that's one heck of a design for its time.