2006 Acura TL
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2363/

Yeah I saw this yesterday.

I really like it. Quite a sexy car, this. :thumbsup:

Porsche Cayenne 2.0?

Another big detraction from a sportscar tradition to capture some moola from the "masses."

Heh. I though this car was gonna look dreadful, but this actually doesn't seem too bad. Although it still doesn't look very good ethier...

I just went "wow" looking at theese pictures... Wow...
That looks really beatiful!

BMW 1 series with a stretched rear. The front is ugly as shit. The back is as ugly as shit. The middle is as ugly as shit.

I think it looks like an RX-8 with the performance of a Cayenne

It looks ok, but i don't see the point. You get NO high driving position, it's heavier than a 911, performance-wise probably a lil slower than Cayman & a lot more expensive.

On the plus side - proper 4-seater with enough legroom & probably a decent boot. But if you are not interested in 911 kinda speed & want a lot of room & good handling, why not buy a cayenne?

Wrong. Just wrong.

The only consolation for me is that it will bring Porsche extra cash to make even better 911s, Boxsters and Caymans. And maybe let them kill off the Cayenne.

That thing is hidious....ugly from every possible angle. Porsche need to go back to the Carrera GT and make more cars like that :p

That thing is hidious....ugly from every possible angle. Porsche need to go back to the Carrera GT and make more cars like that :p

^it's that same reason Morgan doesn't sell anything. A"lets try something new"B"ooh i don't know it looks a bit too new and different, let's stick with this one"

Enjoy the classics for what they are and embrace the future!

btw I think it looks great

Wrong. Just wrong.

The only consolation for me is that it will bring Porsche extra cash to make even better 911s, Boxsters and Caymans. And maybe let them kill off the Cayenne.

Sorry, not going to happen, fbc. The Cayenne is too much of a cash cow for them to get rid of it.

I think this looks great!

When I first saw the sketches for the Panamera, I thougt "Please no, that's such an ugly car"
Now that they've made it I can say that it looks even worse than I expected!

Looks ok, but will it be faster than the M5 which is probably its main rival? I don't think so...