what was the stig doing???

samer_enzo

he was behind richard in tonight's episode looking at a photo copier!! has it got anything to do with jeremy saying he is not a photo copier salesman??!!

Attachments

• stig1.jpg
    stig1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 48
  • stig2.jpg
    stig2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I'm guessing it's more along the lines of office pranks. Office parties that allow alcohol often end up with staff, usually but not always guys, sitting on the copier to photcopy their naked backsides. In this case Stig would appear to be copying his helmet, which (in the UK at least) is a euphemism for penis.

As I said only a guess.

It was one of several gags in the background of that scene. There was also gold bullion stacked against a wall and teeth whitener on Richard's desk.

And also pics of the queen on James' desk, a cow on Hammond's, and Kristen Scott Thomas on Jezza's. I could watch that bit all day.

...and the AK-47 on Jeremy's desk.

Now that I missed! Have a time stamp and/or screenshot?

maybe he would like to mate with it.

or the fact he doesn't know how one works.

haha nice, I only noticed the stig and was laughing my ass off so hard haha, almost woke everyone in the house up xD.

Ah, the easter egg moment. There's too much stuff to list that was back there... including the Stig/photocopier joke. Was he mating with it? Did he not understand? Was he copying his helmet ;)? I guess we'll never know.

Perhaps he was trying to mate with it? It could just have been foreplay.

I'm guessing it's more along the lines of office pranks. Office parties that allow alcohol often end up with staff, usually but not always guys, sitting on the copier to photcopy their naked backsides. In this case Stig would appear to be copying his helmet, which (in the UK at least) is a euphemism for penis.

As I said only a guess.

Helmet is a euphemism for penis?:blink:

Helmet is a euphemism for penis?:blink:

Well more accurately the glans penis ie the purple bit at the end that is normally covered by the foreskin.

Reminds me of an old joke - the main difference between pink and purple is the level of grip.

Well, it was funny when I was about 15.

Well more accurately the glans penis ie the purple bit at the end that is normally covered by the foreskin.

Reminds me of an old joke - the main difference between pink and purple is the level of grip.

Bleh?:blink: