• Bugatti Veyron vs Plane to London

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Nissan GT-R vs Bullet Train in Japan

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Ford Mustang Shelby 500 vs Rail Network to Milan

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Veyron vs Cessna

Not only it was an epic setting, I just loved to see Jeremy almost having orgasms while talking about a car so unbelievably outlandish he was certain it would never be made.

The highlight of that race for me was "The world is going backwards!"

I voted for the 612 race to Verbier. I did not like the Mustang one--they said they waited for years to find the perfect situation to have another big race, but the car was silly and the film was too long. I always thought they should have done the 2004 race again but with a new Vanquish.

London race, GT-R, 1949, and original DB9 were also quite good. I think Jeremy admitted that they got a little carried away with the Veyron one.

Loved the Wembley to San Siro Mustang race, loved the truffle race, but my favorite was the Basil to Blackpool fuel economy race. That shouldn't have been as exciting as it was. The guys seemed to love their cars, and once Jeremy finally got into it, they really appeared to be having a great time.

Verbier race seemed genuinely tat close, and not scripted. Love the bit when Hamster and May are in the bus on the last leg and he says Jezza is out there right behind them, and he was !!

Well, my favorite epic race (which I watched) was the Veyron vs Plane. But, if May could also fly in the Night, he'd have won it easily, that he had to land in France costed him the victory, but gained us more excitement about that race. ;)

Veyron vs Plane has always been my favourite.

Just seeing that car in action for the first time was amazing.

Veyron one didn't really work for me from a race pov, this whole "I'm not allowed to fly at night and we didn't anticipate this being a problem" is silly. Personally I like the SLR one, not necessarily because of the car but because you could see how sheer will triumphs massive exhaustion. I also very much liked the car vs train vs bike thing.

I really like all of the epic races but the "Bugatti Veyron vs Plane to London" race is the most memorable