What wheel should I get for my PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsightings

Logitech Driving Force Pro no doubt. Works with pc too, has 900 degrees of rotation, and the only reasonable option at the moment.

You can close the thread :)

Actually, no. Get the Logitech G25 when it comes out soon.

logitech_g25.jpg

Now the thread is closed.

Driving Force Pro... hands down the best current wheel for the PS2 anyone that tells you different is being silly. now comes the hard part. do you drop 100 on a DFP this august when you're in the US and then save up again for the G25 or do you skimp on a wheel in august to get you by and then have to save less money for the G25

tf

If you need one now, the Driving Force Pro is the only option. In the shop you linked it's way too expensive though, I just bought a new one from a dealer for 70 Euros.

Regards
the Interceptor

DFP, no question about it. Not because of the 900degree rotation, but because of the quality. The wheel itself is more robust than alternatives, pedals are still logitech crap though.

130$ is way too much for it though, in EU 70-80euros is a realistic price. Why do you want to get it so badly from the states? The box of the DFP is HUGE, and it weighs quite a lot. So first of all the Airline company will probably charge you for extra laguage weight, and 2nd of all customs might give you a headache as well if you don't declare it (dunno about rules in Izrael). And especially with that price from Amazon, overall you'll be proper fucked.

Close thread indeed, this has been discussed zillion times.

Another thread that did not need to exist :lol:

erm... why can't all this crap be in the same thread as going to the US one? You ask wayyyy too many questions carsightings, there are loads of professional reviews for racing wheel where you can read from.

andyhui01 said:
erm... why can't all this crap be in the same thread as going to the US one? You ask wayyyy too many questions carsightings, there are loads of professional reviews for racing wheel where you can read from.

ohh no problem ;) I will ask all my questions in the same topic.

Ok then I'm going to lock this. Seriously - PM me before making any new threads in the future okay.

And get the DFP. Its the best and I got one myself.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.