What would you do if you got tickets?

Aiike

Car(s)
Buggatti (Any)
I know this may sound like a bit of a wanky question. However like all of you I am a massive TG fan. And like everyone else, the chances of us getting tickets is slim to none and slim just left town. So I was wondering as hardcore fans who would you take to a TG taping? Gf/Bf or both :p Or would you take some other TG fan. Also now this is the more interesting part for me would you try and approach the gods them selves. And if you have been to a TG taping :mad: please tell me what its like?

I would take my BF. He is a top gear fan. And I would probably not be able to slip a piece of paper between him and Jeremy. He loves Jeremy. I think he wants to BE Jeremy.

But I would not take a non TG fan with me because people that may not have a good time would probably wind up spoiling the experience for me.

you'd have to take a fan. I understand it's a lot of standing around for an afternoon (not to mention getting tix is so remote) that you wouldn't waste them on a non-fan. Bonus of bf/gf is a fan...

If I got tickets, I'd leap on the next plane to London and take the friend who put me onto TG.
You need a fan, definitely.

I think a lot of people here would probably do this. I am not really interested in going to a filming right now. I guess it just depends on the circumstances. I might go, I might not.

If I got tickets, I'd leap on the next plane to London and take the friend who put me onto TG.
You need a fan, definitely.

Two plane tickets for me and the hubby please. :D

Haul my rear to England, of course! I don't know who I'd take with me, though.

I'd go if I got tickets :p

Most of my friends are fans so I'd take whichever one paid me enough...

I'd either hire something good for the drive or just go down in the SIII to be different.

I'd get my birkenstocks, my hemp poncho, and my cream pie ready. . .

In all honesty, I'd probably be so happy I wouldn't be able to think straight. Once the initial call had happened and I'd gotten over the shock I'd think who to invite then, then plan on what to wear. Ok it's a woman thing I know.

Mind you I won't be holding my breath. I'm never that lucky.

Once the initial call had happened and I'd gotten over the shock I'd think who to invite then, then plan on what to wear.

Which brings up the age-old question: do you dress kinda slutty in the hopes of catching someone's* eye yet knowing you might end up with your cleavage on TV, or do you go for a more modest look?

*Of course, by someone, I mean one of our favorite petrolheads. Unless you happen to have a thing for the cameraman, I guess.

Which brings up the age-old question: do you dress kinda slutty in the hopes of catching someone's* eye yet knowing you might end up with your cleavage on TV, or do you go for a more modest look?

*Of course, by someone, I mean one of our favorite petrolheads. Unless you happen to have a thing for the cameraman, I guess.

And get spotted and be endlessly picked apart by one of the eagle-eyed viewers from here? Um, no thanks. :lol:

And get spotted and be endlessly picked apart by one of the eagle-eyed viewers from here? Um, no thanks. :lol:

No kidding. Sometimes my husband and I play "spot the slut" during the in-studio bits. Also "spot the guy who lives with his mom". We can probably come up with some other variations too.

If I could go, which would mean mazing out my credit card on flights and accommodation, I would take my little sister, who is as car mad as me, we'd have an awesome time. As for what to wear: jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, hoodie. Standing in a studio for many hours requires comfort.

I would tell work something very important has come up, take a week off and fly to the UK. Who I would take would depend on who of my Top Gear loving friends can take the time off and afford to fly there.

I wouldn't tart up - looks a little try hard and Jeremy may ask you to spit in his mouth :p lol

piss my pants in excitement

Last edited: