What would you like to see in the upcoming series?

Caparo T1 and Koenigsegg CCXR for some new laprecords. And also the Bugatti Veyron on TG track. :)

Other cars I'd love to see: Aston DBS, 599 Fiorano, Maserati GranTurismo, Gallardo Superleggera, Audi R8, new M3 (vs. CL63 AMG maybe?) and the SLR 722. 8)

I actually agree with that Stig VS Sabine. That would be awesome! Do one race on the Stig's home track (Top Gear Test Track) and then another race on her home track (the Ring). That has the potential to be an incredible series of races.

Also going to have to 2nd Firetat about seeing the Veyron around the test track. The Stig would have a field day with that car. Also agree with the Tesla and R8. Maybe throw in the new Viper also for good measure.

...and MattD1zzl3, your icon is one of the best I have seen in a while!

lots of road tests, but a few good challenges. i love watching them throw the cars around the track, but i laughed my ass off in the limos and tractors challenges.

what i'd like to see: Caparo T1, Tesla Roadster, Fezza 599, Alfa 8C, Veyron, Ferrari FXX. i'm a fan of supercars...

oh, and a M3 vs. RS4 vs. Merc something-or-other-AMG

Use the edit button!!

In my opinion, series 8 was the best series ever.

If you were to re-view some of the episode you'll see they the the car review/challenge balance is just right. (LOL loved the amphibian vehicles challenge but I also enjoyed the Prodrive P2 review.)

Also, it had eight episode which was as fulfilling as the world largest pie! :D

-Gman333Xferrari

EDIT: And for series 10 BRING ON THE FERRARIS! (And the other supercars!)

Car reviews and no stupid challenges.

probably not going to happen given what one of the columists in this months TG said.

he pretty much spelled it out that TG is no longer a car show, but an entertainment show

They certainly have some ground to make up on car reviews
-599GTB
-Aston DBS
-Audi R8
-997 GT3 RS
-F430 CS
-SLR 722
-Gallardo Superleggera
-Koenigsegg CCX-R (Jezza would have a field day with that one, 1000hp AND eco-friendly)
-New Impreza
-New M3
-Prodrive Aston N24

etc. etc. etc.

Much the same as the last season, it was great, and got huge ratings, 8 episodes in this season instead of six, I don't think thats too much to ask but a nice number, all I ask for is the CCXR review, and some kind of race with Clarkson against May and Hammond.

8??? I want 10!

Reviews:

- Audi S3
- Audi R8
- BMW M3

Specials:

- Audi RS4 vs. BMW M3
- Audi S3 vs. BMW 130i vs. VW Golf R32
- Audi Q7 vs. Porsche Cayenne vs. VW Touareg
- Fiat 500 vs. Mini
- Bugatti Veyron around the track
- VW Golf GTI W12

8 episodes

and

4 challenges

:mrgreen:

I like that Sabine vs. Stig idea, that would be really entertaining.

I'd like to see them test all the cars mentioned previously, but it would make it great if they tested them in epic locations, how cool would it be if they took one of the nimbler cars maybe the 430CS or the GT3 RS maybe even the Caparo T1 or the new M3 up through, say, the Stelvio Pass in Italy?

I'd like to hear them use Underworld's track "Spikee" from the 1992-2002 CD. I think the bit when the guitar kicks in at 9:40 would work great with a good acceleration or powerslide shot!

(this implies that they start doing more car reviews..)

I'd love to see them review the '06-'07 WRX or STI before they skip over to bash the '08 line. I know there has been a decent amount of changes since they last reviewed one. And would like to see a sendoff of the proper Imprezas.

Other then that I'm down for some longer reviews of cars, a little bit longer sitdowns for the news also.

We all love supercars and all that, and I hope we get plenty of that sort of thing. But I would also like to see some "normal" reviews as well. Those reviews have been some of the best segments I think.

I agree with just about everything you guys suggest, especially the fact that there is some major catching up to do. In fact, my old man used to come over and "request" a Top Gear road test to watch. Whatever he came up with, Top Gear had tested it, and he would happilly sit and watch. Now though... well... lets just say he doesn't come over to watch Top Gear anymore.

Series 9 was awful. I think series 7 was the best, but anything before that was also just about right. If I have to watch tractors again I'll stab myself to death. I have nothing against "having fun", but this can be combined with road tests as was done so successfully for years. Just count the number of cars tested in each series and you'll see what a farce series 9 was.

Also... if Jeremy tells us how much carbon monoxide comes out the back of a car again I'll also stab myself to death.

Last edited: