• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What would you say to Jeremy if he is watching this forum?

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
There could be a good possibility that Jeremy watches this forum(
wave.gif
)
As it is the only forum about TG and FG.
So what would you say to him?

Hello wanker! :lol:

Well, maybe not wanker ...

Maybe just a plain thx for alll those yrs of the best motoring entertainment? Yeah .. :)

haz

Read again .... my friend .... :

"Maybe just a plain thx for alll those yrs of the best motoring entertainment? Yeah .. :) "

Not "Best Motoring" .... ;)

haz

Well, after all of our talk about them not reviewing American cars they suddenly reviewed the new Corvette... now they are reviewing the Viper (something we have also talked about quite a bit)... maybe they are already reading the forum. :eek: :lol: Let's start ranting about wanting them to review some crap car and see what happens. :lol:

Actually, I doubt they would do more than just skim the site, but it never hurts to start a few random conspiracy theories. :p
Tiff is the Stig!

Don't know really..

I'm more if a Tiff fan really but Clarkson is cool too

i'd ask, "Was this done purposely or accidentally?"

:mrgreen:

TopGear2003seriestwo-9_0003.jpg

BMWs arent as ugly as you say they are...

:mrgreen: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen:

we can agree to disagree.

nice to have diff opinions. :wink:

Oh, and love your sense of humour!!!

very true!

also just thought of another thing to ask ol Jezza, "Can I vallet park your AMG SL while you film TG for hours". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

SiR_dude said:
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Hint: :clarcksondrive: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LEARN TO POWERSLIDE!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and love your sense of humour!!!

yes, learn how to drive... heck even in his DVD's if you look closely, he's not driving when tere's big powerslides and good stuff.. it's always another driver, like "guest driver" or something like that in the credits.. you can see it's not him because of the lack of fat and curly hair.