Votes: 35 33.0%
  • 140-149

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • 150-169

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 170+

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
I ended up clicking on the wrong option on the poll because I didn't see the actual score, only the range. :roll eyes: I suppose my I.Q is probably lower now.

I got 106 with 1.48 to go.

I did a child I.Q test when I was small and got 70 something.

I got 118, with 2:44 remaining I mean, 168, with 6:57 remaining. Yeah, that's it. :whistle:

107, which is 1 better than the last time I did one of these.

Kind of rushed this because I'm at work by myself so also minding a shop, but managed 132 with 8:10 remaining.

138 with 4:50 to go.

:grin:

That could be my best score to date.

144 and 3:01 left

Hm, are you smartER when you get a high score and have a lot of time left, that means you didnt need to think at the questions too long :unsure:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/07/11/iq.JPG

Also, many people rate higher because the worldwide average is raised ever few years so 120 wouldn't be that much, but 135+ is definitely an above average set of folks

didnt take this online test but i have had an actual real IQ test. got a 139 when i was 6.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/07/11/iqforfg.PNG

Never knew graph theory would come in handy during an IQ test, if only I remembered it.

Last edited:
132, sleepy, not trying too hard, and computer locked up mid-way. 4:28 left. "Gifted, pretty close to genius."

More like "wants to drop-kick the unruly computer."

In all seriousness, the average here is quite above average.
Which means at least one of two things: The test is overly optimistic and/or Internet forums like this attract quite an intelligent audience. I believe both are true. The first because it makes people feel good and because "real" IQ tests are not a simple as this one, and second because it takes an unusual interest in communicating in writing (for many of us: in a foreign language, too!) to participate here.

131 with 3:58 left.

Pretty close to genius apparently, but quite frankly in this company I'm feelin' priddy stoopid!

141 with less than a minute left, pretty much what I've gotten in other tests too.

In all seriousness, the average here is quite above average.
Which means at least one of two things: The test is overly optimistic and/or Internet forums like this attract quite an intelligent audience. I believe both are true. The first because it makes people feel good and because "real" IQ tests are not a simple as this one, and second because it takes an unusual interest in communicating in writing (for many of us: in a foreign language, too!) to participate here.

Some of the questions, for example maths things, appeal to the slightly geeky people (read: average forum user), while they may be tough for regular people (read: noobs).

Never knew graph theory would come in handy during an IQ test, if only I remembered it.

Graph theory always comes in handy.

123 with 6:45 left, hurr-durrr and all that.......