Votes: 35 33.0%
  • 140-149

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • 150-169

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 170+

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Hm, are you smartER when you get a high score and have a lot of time left, that means you didnt need to think at the questions too long :unsure:
I tried it a few times to see if time, age or english as first language makes a difference. I got the same result every time if I answered the same to all questions.

This test is a hack. And I don't mean a computer hack.

Why does it say that the test is precise? Does it mean accurate? Damn, that's one of my biggest pet peeves.

x2

Given the results I've seen here it all sounds VERY... optimistic.

I never did a proper test but I know I'm about average. My cousin was invited to MENSA but he didn't want to.

Last edited:
Blind_Io really needs to come in here to explain why online IQ tests are total crap. Their only reason for existence is to flatter you while they serve you ads and collect your email address.

Blind_Io really needs to come in here to explain why online IQ tests are total crap. Their only reason for existence is to flatter you while they serve you ads and collect your email address.

Best ones are when you have to send sms (~2?) to know the result.

142 with 5min 44sec left...

Yeah, way too simple to be a proper IQ test.

122 with 6.04 left.

I was going for time though, and failed math in high school so I won't complain too much.

138 with 5:27 left, I tend to agree with everyone that this test seems to be a bit optimistic.

I have never taken a professional IQ test to my knowledge, it would be interesting to know, as I do believe I am above average. Social ineptitude and all.

138 with 5:27 left, I tend to agree with everyone that this test seems to be a bit optimistic.

I have never taken a professional IQ test to my knowledge, it would be interesting to know, as I do believe I am above average. Social ineptitude and all.

I have taken proper IQ tests and my result on this is the same as I've had before to within a couple of points. Mensa test gave me 133 and another proper one gave me 128.

103 with 5:27 left... I'm hung over and dyslexic lol.

In all seriousness, the average here is quite above average.
Which means at least one of two things: The test is overly optimistic and/or Internet forums like this attract quite an intelligent audience. I believe both are true. The first because it makes people feel good and because "real" IQ tests are not a simple as this one, and second because it takes an unusual interest in communicating in writing (for many of us: in a foreign language, too!) to participate here.

There is also bound to be a reporting bias where people with high scores are more likely to post than those with lower ones.

The poll, however, is anonymous, so that should nullify that. (should, not saying that it actually does)

Awake for more than 18 hours, and might have rushed things a bit... still, last test I took was also at 3 o'clock at night and being a bit drunk, and that showed 139. Not sure those online tests are good for anything, really :)

iq.png

Last edited:
139 on the first run with 3:02 left on the clock.

Between all FG member we could solve the world fuel crisis in no time. As well as design a couple of perpetual motion machines

I have taken proper IQ tests and my result on this is the same as I've had before to within a couple of points. Mensa test gave me 133 and another proper one gave me 128.

So you are saying that test is accurate and the average IQ on finalgear is about 140? I don't think so.

I also took some time ago one of those tests with like 99 questions and got something like 130. Maybe FG is just filled with knowledgeable people

Hey, FG, the lightly miserable Norwayist is calling us all fuckwits! Are we gonna stand for that? :shakefist:

Lynch mob!