Votes: 35 33.0%
  • 140-149

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • 150-169

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 170+

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Got 111 with 12 seconds left in the first go when I overread that time thing and did other stuff in the meantime :D
141 with 7 Minutes left in the second try, didn't really try hard though and guessed some questions which required visual thinking just to be fast.... :=

Disregard that, you can't compare this test with any real test imho, it was completely different from the real tests I did. I had one with 137 when I was 6 and one with 132 at the age of 18, which proves my point that school makes you dumb :p

Grain of salt
Capture.JPG
I thought my score proved how shit this test is.

My online test results vary wildly. Some have given me as low as 91 (this one, though I was trying for speed), some as high as 130.

In actuality I'm probably a 110-120 or so.

Last edited:
i got a 123...

Next time I take a test, I must remember to not be lying down, with the laptop on my stomach using one hand to operate the damn machine. QQ

I feel stupid amongst you bright folks :p

I did a "proper" IQ test in my worthless psychology class in high school... for one thing I didn't care and didn't want the results because they mean nothing, but we never actually got the results back anyways because the teacher blew a fuse and buggered off on stress leave. Maybe if she wasn't such an annoying fat stupid bitch she wouldn't have been so stressed out :dunno:

ANYWAYS, two things, first of all, dear dumbasses: don't do the test more than once. The reasons why should be obvious. :p Secondly, the average FG member is more intelligent than the average person overall. If you walked into many other large forums you would be bombarded by Atlantians and [that asian dude who started a million topics recently and was banned and his username was forgettable] and other such unrepentant retards, but they're the outliers here (assuming you exclude those people who only stink up the top gear section and luckily haven't discovered that you can scroll down for more sections on the forum index)

119:bangin: though I did rush it 6:39 left

142 with 1:10 left, English not being my first language.

I got 130-140 out of most tests I ever did, on-line or off. But in general these test numbers don't mean much to me, I'm just glad I'm not an average, stupid and ignorant person :)

As I said before, It believes I have an IQ of 131, yet I just spent the better part of 10 minutes struggling to plug in a VGA cable, so I'm seeing the results as a little optimistic.

Considering they are both dudes, yes a very uncomfortable place mentally and physically.

Ann Coulter is a dude? I knew the Republicans had some skeletons in their closet, but that is a dozy. :)

As I said before, It believes I have an IQ of 131, yet I just spent the better part of 10 minutes struggling to plug in a VGA cable, so I'm seeing the results as a little optimistic.

See, an IQ, high or low has nothing to do with being handy.
I know a guy who actualy is in mensa, yett I would not trust him to wash my car. Know why? Because he would first write a casestudy about the subjectmatter, analyse the results, decide on a course of action, and then trip over the gardenhose drowning himself in the bucket, probably denting the car in the process. <_<

His mother also packs his suitcases........:p

Get what I mean?

Btw who the hell has less then 70? :p

Last edited:
I got 130 with 7 minutes to go. I also said that English is my native language, even though it isn't. I feel that I am as fluent in English, as in Bulgarian (if not even better).