What's that lady.... Top Gear end credits.

przemoccc

Car(s)
Merc c-240
Hi all and welcome!

I was always wondering what's the name of the lady at Top Gear's end credits introducing next programme in the BBC schedule. Her voice is so nice and warm that I'd love to listen to it more. Maybe she reads some audiobooks or smth like that, maybe she has her own programme in the BBC. It's not always the same one, but mostly. For instance she was speaking at the end of TG's Albania episode. I think it was 16 x 03?
Thanks in advance for your answers and have a great day.
Regards

Przemek

Am I the only person who read this post and went 'awww'? :)

It's the old story. Young man falls in love with a continuity announcer...

It's the old story. Young man falls in love with a continuity announcer...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I'm too old for this, guys, sorry to disappoint you. I don't know, it's something magic in this voise, somethin soothing. You may laugh - it's up to you, but it's like listening to your favourite singer. Gloria Estefan's songs wouldn't be the same sung by lady Gaga, would they? Besides it was kind of hunting for me - jus wanted to find out what's the name of the person.

Thanks for your answer. Best wishes.

OK, I just found her here http://www.starnow.co.uk/ashas1 and sampled her voice. She's NOT the one I'm after. The other one speaks slower and the sound of her voice is a bit lower. Are you sure that the announcer from end credits of TG 16 x 03 is she? Because the one I'm talking about is announcing for quite long and Ashleigh Whitfield started in 2009, so I'm almost sure now it's not her. Keep trying :-D
Thanks again!

I also wondered myself for some time. However I think there is a third voice. I am not sure about, but I have been thinking that could be the same woman journalist that makes the interviews with the racing drivers at the end of every race in Formula 1...???

I don't know, but her voice signature sound so warm to my ears. I can hear her speak for days :)

You can listen to her voice a the end of the Top Gear Bolivia Special - S14 E06

Can you confirm if is the same voice you were looking for, of if is a third voice?

Last edited:
I also wondered myself for some time. However I think there is a third voice. I am not sure about, but I have been thinking that could be the same woman journalist that makes the interviews with the racing drivers at the end of every race in Formula 1...???

I don't know, but her voice signature sound so warm to my ears. I can hear her speak for days :)

You can listen to her voice a the end of the Top Gear Bolivia Special - S14 E06

Can you confirm if is the same voice you were looking for, of if is a third voice?

I'm pretty sure the woman at the end of the Bolivia special isn't Lee McKenzie, who interviews drivers in F1.

Whether it is a "third voice" or not I don't know, but it doesn't sound like the normal woman, at least on my copy.

I'm pretty sure the woman at the end of the Bolivia special isn't Lee McKenzie, who interviews drivers in F1.

Whether it is a "third voice" or not I don't know, but it doesn't sound like the normal woman, at least on my copy.

Yeah man that is what I though. However I wanted a second opinion. Thank you so much for the hint on Lee McKenzie :D Damn!!! she's smarty-pants Hot!

Last edited:
So, just to confirm, because the same female voice ends the last episode of recent TG series. Was it Hannah Scott-Joynt? I'm asking, because she's on youtube as well, but sounds a bit different there... Cheers.