Clarkson: What's that Song for Clarkson DVD's?

Zerias

Apologies if there's actually a thread for this... I didn't see it... but on the other paw, I didn't actually look that hard.

Basically, I love the music in the last two Clarkson DVD's, Thriller and Supercar Showdown. I even went to the point of contacting the music provider listed in the Supercar Showdown credits (which was a division of Sony) asking if there was an OST or source track list available... only to be told outright that the label had never done any business with Jeremy Clarkson and didn't know what I was on about.

So... um. does anybody with a bit more dedication than myself HAVE the list of songs used in the DVD's? Or can point me to where I can GET the songs used in the DVD's?

yeah. that was the Sony branch I contacted that said they didn't DO any business with Jeremy Clarkson.

And for the old DVD?s, does anyone know what is that Intro song in "Head to Head", "Shoot Out" Clarkson?s DVD?s? Thank You!!!!

hi all, looking for music plat at 4:16 - 4:55 while clarkson reviews the alfa romeo 8c in "thriller" not top gear. thanks!