What's the story behind "2-4-6-8 James May"?

Well, it was more Richard's fault than yours..

Thanks bbc.co.uk/topgear/! :thumbsup:

Will you have it in a downloadable format for use in portable music players?

Labcoatguy said:
Thanks bbc.co.uk/topgear/! :thumbsup:

Will you have it in a downloadable format for use in portable music players?

Not sure, I don't think there is any reason we can't, but it would be huge as an MP3. Might have a play with bitrates and stuff and see if I can get it to an acceptable filesize.

I think they made up all of those people complaining about the show. =)
Plus, they did a much better job than they suggested on the show. They certainly didn't leave as much dead air as some other local radio hosts...

3colin said:
I think they made up all of those people complaining about the show.
Plus, they did a much better job than they suggested on the show. They certainly didn't leave as much dead air as some other local radio hosts...

But that may of been because there was three of them , but they did do quite a good job.;)

Thankyou so much bbc.co.uk/topgear/ :thumbsup: :D

I've got it converted into mp3, 128kbps bit rate, file size is 141 MB. Now, if you think that's fine, I'll upload it somewhere (perhaps one of the ftps from video section).

I have uploaded Top gear to the following FTP:
IP: 66.129.1.189
Username: finalgear
Password: gearhead

See this post for more information:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=11582

Note: The mp3 file is encoded at 128kbps CBR, which gives a file size of 137mb. This is larger than the initial RealAudio file, however I decided it is still not that huge a download, and hence kept it as this size.

Carsightings said:
141 mb is great for me! could you put it on megaupload.com?

There you go, look at explicitlyrics1001's post above:) I believe my file is pretty much the same except I've trimmed it to make it more convenient to skip through in my mp3 player.