What's the story behind "2-4-6-8 James May"?

All 3 hours of it! There had better be more James May. Im thinking of starting a campaign about him getting enough time time on T.V :lol:

So, i'm confused, are we really gonna get all three hours? that'd be... i just don't know... awesome, perhaps?

Awesome! Nice one! :thumbsup:

If you want some selected bits from the first 2.5 hours (and some stuff from the other file posted here), you can download it from here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southerncounties/local_radio/

It's on the right hand side of the page. I don't know how much longer it'll be on there. Not quite the whole show, but still more of it for until we can get our hands on the program in its entirety.

R-Type said:
I also would love it if someone had or could point me to the 3 jingles, as I have not been able to find them and its killing me listening to everyone rave on about how funny they are

Well then, R-Type (Punch it, Chewie! - I'm Max on the Widget Forum), and all others, I have got at least one of the jingles - 2-4-6-8-James May!

http://media.putfile.com/2-4-6-8-James-May

It's not very well edited, and not very good quality, but hey - it's something.

Edit: I've also got the Clarkson one -

http://media.putfile.com/Ive-been-driving-in-my-car-listening-to-Jeremy-Clarkson

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
I've spoken to the SCR radio team, and they are going to send me a copy of the whole show. Which I'll then be putting on the site.

Holy crap.

I cant believe a rep of BBC is actually on this site.

Thats just....weird.

Its almost like John Romero on a warez site.

That said, i cant wait for the whole show, i imagie it will be dreadfully entertaining.

Oh, does anyone know what song the Hampseter is playing while hes having a pee?

Its preaty catchy.

What song, the one that goes "Look who's alone now, it's not me... Gotta ask yourself a question where are you now"?

James Blunt - Wiseman.

I'm going to try and put this audio up either today or tomorrow.

It will be the complete show, but with the music cut out (we aren't allowed music for copyright reasons. Feel free to blame the stupid music industry for this, as it is their fault).

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

It will be the complete show, but with the music cut out (we aren't allowed music for copyright reasons. Feel free to blame the stupid music industry for this, as it is their fault).

Legend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

Good work :thumbsup:

As for missing out on the music - hey it means I don't have to try and skip through it all :D

fbc said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

Good work :thumbsup:

As for missing out on the music - hey it means I don't have to try and skip through it all :D

right on :thumbup: