Whats with the french bashing in the US?

I don't think we so much French bash as take shots at the French. Everyone does it to everyone else so meh.

Primarily it stems from the French's contrary nature. No matter what the rest of the world is doing they insist on doing it their way. They left the Eurofighter program and spent more money developing an inferrior aircraft that was so heavy it would crash through the deck of their carriers if it tried to land, they sold weapons technology to Iraq in violation of an embargo they helped to draft, and they still have not said "thank you" to anyone for saving their asses in World War II.

Essentially the perception is that they are a bunch of pompous windbags who come running to the very people they insult when they need something.

And it's fun.

Then don't click on it. :bangin:

Blind_Io said:
Then don't click on it. :bangin:
I think he was referring to SellSpeed's random blurting of "Freedom Fries".

Re: Whats with the french bashing in the US?

Kebab gud said:
they have done more for the US then you (americans) can ever repay yet you still treat them like crap..

The statue of liberty?

That's my list, anyway that gets destroyed in the planet of the apes so they havn't done anything

:)

Aardvark,

You're new here so you didn't get a chance to participate in the discussion the first time. If the last post is more than a month old the thread is dead and should be left alone.

It just makes life easy on the mods so they don't have to run around locking threads that were bumped for no reason every time someone new shows up.

Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't see the dates :oops:

No worries. 8)

Just trying to help you get settled in.