What's your automotive guilty pleasure?

Plus, self-driving cars are more predictable, so I will be safer on the motorcycles and would be more comfortable riding around town rather than just on twisty B-roads.

Motorcycles are now banned, they confuse the self-driving cars :p

Tram just reminded me...

Maserati 3200GT, as long as it's the version with the boomerang style rear lights.

dond-maserati-3200gt1-2.jpg

I am amazed this is a weird and kinky fetish one should be ashamed about. I dig it. I even dig the 4200. Hate me for it, but I think they're both great - though engine-wise I'd probably prefer the N/A 4200.

Motorcycles are now banned, they confuse the self-driving cars :p

Let me get my "Kill everyone with that idea" kit.

I welcome self-driving cars.

There, I said it.

Most the driving I do is either in city traffic or long boring hauls across the country. Neither is fun and fatigue is dangerous; I'd much rather let the car drive me to my destination so I can arrive relaxed and refreshed. Plus, self-driving cars are more predictable, so I will be safer on the motorcycles and would be more comfortable riding around town rather than just on twisty B-roads.

I agree with you.
As long as I can choose to have a fun drive drive, I am all for having the car drive itself while I am doing something else.

@RdKetchup I was gonna come here and troll all of you and be like "And you guys say *i* like terrible cars?"

Lately I've been into quirky JDM kei cars, micro vans and other shit.

Aside: I have a secret terrible love for gigantic diesel brodozers even if they'll always remain on pavement. I blame living in Central PA for that, haha.

iWant.

IMG_20180809_203835307.jpg