What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2004 Mazda3s 2.3i Sport AT automatic :)cry:), Sport Package, 6-Disc Package, Safety Pack.

I've heard prices upwards of $90,000 USD here for a GTR R34.
Also heard rumors that the GTR R35 model (if and when it is made) will be sold in the US.

jasonchiu said:
hahaha skyline isnt expenisve over here in hk

last year there was a GTR R32 90' really nice and clean stock only mod'd exhasut

only...$6000USD (conversion rate 7.5)

That's partly because young people cannot afford the insurance haha.

ESPNSTI said:
I've heard prices upwards of $90,000 USD here for a GTR R34.

As far as I know, MotoRex (a company in California) is the only company that has met all of the requirements for importing less than 15 year old Sklyines into North America. It's pretty complicated and requres a heck of a lot of money to import any high performance cars into North America that aren't over 15 years old (the government waives almost all of their emission\crash\safety requirements on imported cars 15 years or older).

A new R34 Skyline GT-R (Spec II) from Motorex goes for $95,000 USD. You can get a used 1990 R32 GT-R for as low as $18,000 USD. :shock:

They're really damn pricey, but they are amazing cars. There are quite a few $100,000 cars I'd rather have than a Skyline, but if I was a millionaire I'd definetly own one.

I can't decide if I like them or not. I mean, I like the Viper for it's rawness (hell, they didn't have ABS until the late 90's), but yeah, performance talks...

Yeah. Driving a R34 GT-R is like driving a computer on four wheels. The Viper is just a massive engine on four wheels. :D

I don't even want to think about how much it would cost to get something repaired on a GT-R in North America. You'd have to import a mechanic from Japan along with the car! :p

Renesis said:
MPower said:
I have a 2004 Mazda3s 2.3i Sport AT automatic :)cry:), Sport Package, 6-Disc Package, Safety Pack.

sweet. what color is it? :D
Titamium Grey. I had some pics on my old computer but not anymore.... :( Ill try and get some as soon as I can.

Dont give any crap about the E30 BMWs, those are awesome cars! Especially the E30 M3. Just fantastic cars.

jasonchiu said:
skylines look wayyyyy better than e30's man. no offence right.

actually i dont like the look of the skylines, they just look like any other asian car IMHO

Ditto.

third that.. looks too "I wanna be a sports car" looks like it was designed by a 12 year old japanese boy addicted to hardcore tetris gaming :lol:

hence where all the electronics came from

well here finally is a pic of my beast affectionately known as "Torquey"

IMG_0370.JPG

this is an old pic, i just havent gotten around to taking any new pics since. I've changed out the foglights, removed the ugly bra, cleaned it nicely, etc.

I'll take some new pics after I get my new wheels :D

Status
Not open for further replies.