What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's the AWD Syclone, there was a Sonoma GT as well but this is the top o' the line AWD turbo truck.

Just to clarify, all Syclones & Typhoons are are 4.3 V6 turbo AWD... The Sonoma GTs are N/A...and they're not very expensive trucks to buy, especially if you can find one that needs work done to it. It's when you start building them to make some good HP that things get pricey, but that's the deal with pretty much any car.

Pardon the messy garage... The black one is the daily driver and the blue one is the money pit.

garage800.jpg

:lol: at the blue one's licence plate: "Ate a Ferrari"? You know automatic Mondials don't count :p

Thanks for clearing up the thingy with the GMC, everybody!

(And sorry for adding pick up truck remains pick up truck, no matter how fast they're going :p )

I drive an S8 for daily commute (and illegal racing!)=36,098 miles
Mondeo TDi on bad days=24,000miles
Continental GT when my wife doesn't want it=10,890miles
F40 has been badly abused by recent lap testing( and burn-outs)=1067miles
Murcielago LP640 only a trip to the convenience store=101miles

I've just signed the cheque for a new Jag XKR. Any issues with that car you guys know? Just sold my F430-bad car

How stinking rich are you!? :shock:

Labcoatguy said:
:lol: at the blue one's licence plate: "Ate a Ferrari"? You know automatic Mondials don't count :p

With 1200 BHP and AWD, it should be able to eat pretty much any Ferrari out there... At least in a straight line. ;)

Although I've seen a few Japanese folks turning their F40s into all-out drag cars...

Actually, here's a photo from this years Concourso Italiano of an F40 salt flat car. It went 221 and change...

_H0J5525.jpg

madpsi said:
With 1200 BHP and AWD, it should be able to eat pretty much any Ferrari out there... At least in a straight line. ;)
Are you serious? If you are, then you are my new hero. :clap:

Audi_RS_Addict said:

I've just signed the cheque for a new Jag XKR. Any issues with that car you guys know? Just sold my F430-bad car :thumbsdown:

F430 a bad car? :shock: are you stonned? we really need pictures, you car collection is worth more than most peoples heres homes. Is it the new S8? or the V8 one?

and
:welcome:

vRS said:
F430 a bad car? :shock: are you stonned? we really need pictures, you car collection is worth more than most peoples heres homes. Is it the new S8? or the V8 one?

and
:welcome:
You do know he's shooting cow feces out of his fingers, right?

Audi_RS_Addict said:

I've just signed the cheque for a new Jag XKR. Any issues with that car you guys know? Just sold my F430-bad car :thumbsdown:

Lets see some pics. :D
Love to see an LP640

Can choose not to believe if you want to. I don't mind. I know I'm a show-off. Anyway, treat me as if I drive a Mondeo TDi, I'm particularly fine with anything. Yeah, it's the V10 S8. Sorry, no pics, prviacy and confidentiality.
REMEMBER: I drive a Mondeo TDi

Audi_RS_Addict said:
Can choose not to believe if you want to. I don't mind. I know I'm a show-off. Anyway, treat me as if I drive a Mondeo TDi, I'm particularly fine with anything. Yeah, it's the V10 S8. Sorry, no pics, prviacy and confidentiality.

36,098 miles on a new S8? where do you go with it? its not been out long

Audi_RS_Addict said:
:roll:

Audi_RS_Addict said:

Pics now, before I call rubbish. If you've got an Audi, Ferrari and a Lamborghini, you can afford 60 quid for a camera and memory card. ;)

Call it rubbish then, I need no people to beleive me for I know it's real. I drive the S8 practically around the whole of europe, almost daily. And also went on holiday with the S8 stuck to a caravan(no choice!).

It can't be THAT hard to upload a couple of pictures, no? We're all car fans, we love pictures of great cars like you have.

I dunno, I just think its incredibly stupid to tell members of a public forum that you own these cars and not provide any pics. What'd you think the reaction be :roll:

Anyway I'm over it.

My "show-off-my-bling" character's been bugging me, just like 50cent mentioned on another thread-Crappy. I'd try my best to keep a low-profile next time. I'd see what could be done about the pictures. Treat me as per normal.

^ Dude, no-one's going to treat you any different because of the cars you drive, no matter how much we're impressed by them. But you have to understand we're pretty sceptical when someone posts a list of cars like you have.

That being said, :welcome:

I somehow feel I'm not gonna stay in this forum for long before I get boo-ed and kicked out. I don't mean treating me differently 'cos of my cars, but instead the "believe or not matter".

Status
Not open for further replies.