What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beanboy said:
Lol, you scoundrel! Searching through my webspace;)

That's one of my family's cars. I was driving it at the time, goin like 45mph through an intersection (I had a green light). Uninsured guy in a pickup turned left right across my lane (even though he was supposed to YIELD as I had a friggin green light) and I STOOD on the brakes but slammed into him, no time to react really. Airbag went off, etc. Took over 2 months to repair (car is so rediculously overly complex). Just glad it protected me - a 40mph crash is a very, very hard impact and I was able to walk away with only minor whiplash.
Luckily I had full coverage insurance, but still, the uninsured schmuck causing a wreck is very aggravating.

Parker

ouch that sucks big time! :(

Hehe, ok, I'll try to get some pics of the m3 soon it's a 98 black m3/2door, 5spd, magma interior.
And that wing on your car is definitely tasteful/cool. Not 'ricey' in the least.

Parker

beanboy said:
Just joined the board and saw this thread. Love cars!!! Drive an 00 BMW M5
benda1-R1-18%20copy.jpg

and a 98 M3
(sorry, just got it a month ago-no pics yet)

Parker

mmmmmmmmmmmm

m5

i only wish i could afford one

i guess i'll just hafta stick to my '86 325es

Wow! Lucky guy you are driving a BMW M5. It has always been one of the greatest sport saloons ever. Too bad, I can't afford one. :( Guess i'm stuck with my Ford Sierra

Renesis said:
beanboy said:

That's one of my family's cars. I was driving it at the time, goin like 45mph through an intersection (I had a green light). Uninsured guy in a pickup turned left right across my lane (even though he was supposed to YIELD as I had a friggin green light) and I STOOD on the brakes but slammed into him, no time to react really. Airbag went off, etc. Took over 2 months to repair (car is so rediculously overly complex). Just glad it protected me - a 40mph crash is a very, very hard impact and I was able to walk away with only minor whiplash.
Luckily I had full coverage insurance, but still, the uninsured schmuck causing a wreck is very aggravating.

Parker

Yeah, especially since that's a $100,000 car... :?

Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
beanboy said:

Parker

it's a 760?

Renesis said:
Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
beanboy said:

Parker

it's a 760?
Yeah, that's a 7 series.

Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
beanboy said:

Parker

it's a 760?
Yeah, that's a 7 series.

duh! I know it's a 7 series! :roll: but it looked like a 745 to me, not a 760 and the 745 isn't a 100k car :p

Well, here's my reason for living:

post-12-1081561205.jpg

If all you see is the red "x", try right clicking on it and select "show picture" or click on this link :
http://www.geocities.com/espnsti
Then click on "My_STI.jpg".
(Does anyone know of a free public website that doesn't make you go through this hassle?)

don't know for free website but I hosted that one on a forum for you and fixed your link with the new one.

Nice car! 8)

http://www.imageshack.**/

Renesis said:
don't know for free website but I hosted that one on a forum for you and fixed your link with the new one.

Nice car! 8)

Thanks!

SiR_dude said:
Geoshitties owns you!! I tried wrangling with it too, but it's too much. Your ISP may have given you some webspace - if so, just upload pics to it. THat's what I do now.

My ISP = teh suck :evil:

It's a 745, not a 760. The 760 is a BEASTLY car, but waaaaaaaaaaay more than the 745 costs. The 745 is still a very peppy car, and handles amazing thanks to BMW anti-roll stabilization. And with the 330+bhp V8 and the six speed auto transmission it's quite fast for a land yacht.

Parker

:lol: I never said it was a 760 and those start at $120,000. ;)

Anyway, the 745 can run nearly $90,000, so I was close enough. :p

So, I WIN! :twisted:

Viper007Bond said:

745i starts at 96k CDN so I knew it couldn't be true in US money :wink:

Renesis said:
Viper007Bond said:

745i starts at 96k CDN so I knew it couldn't be true in US money :wink:

yah and the 760 is $169,000canadian
:D
the s600 is $200,000 :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.