What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
nomix said:
My dads 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport :)
AC, Leather, good stereo. Suure.. it's a SUV. But it's better than the old Toyota RAV4. This was the model based on a car from the 80s :)

Edit: Evo7: Allways nice to see someone at your age so into cars ;)
Outlander is one of my softroaders IMO. Our neighbours got them at at the moment they are giving them away with what they call a "multimedia pack" which has this really fancy sat nav system in it.

btw I'm 15 aswell :)
Well, I live in Norway, for heavens sake, an S4 costs around ?100.000. It wasn't that cheap to buy, but what the heck, the family needed a new car :)
Sadly, ours ain't got a multimedia pack. :/

nomix said:
AC, Leather, good stereo. Suure.. it's a SUV. But it's better than the old Toyota RAV4. This was the model based on a car from the 80s :)

I am surprised at the amount of boys my age who aren't, they would rather watch aload of men kicking a ball around a field. My dad's got a mitsubishi too, a L200 4life with a mountain top :)

2004 SVT Cobra Convertible-Red
dark_knights_ii_275.jpg

2002 SVT Focus-Sonic Blue
dsc00887.jpg

Evo7 said:
nomix said:

I am surprised at the amount of boys my age who aren't, they would rather watch aload of men kicking a ball around a field. My dad's got a mitsubishi too, a L200 4life with a mountain top :)
L200 really is for life.. Hehe. I am only 17, couple of months till I get my drivers licence, but still, driving can be achieved by putting my pa' in the passenger seat. :D

Bizness said:
2004 SVT Cobra Convertible-Red
dark_knights_ii_275.jpg

Someone is touching your car :p.

I know where that SVT Focus picture was taken ;).

lol...she touched it a few times :p

CyberMonkey said:
@ Massy: hmz, I didn't know you are working already?

I'm not working, still going to school.
I don't stay in Torhout because of my "job" as a firefighter. I like to be home (read: within a radius of 15 kilometres around Dikkebus) as much as possible.
And since Torhout is 40 kilometres from home I couldn't be on call during the week, now I can.

CyberMonkey said:
Ah, that way :)

Impressive how you combine going to school with firefighting!

It's a calling :)

In Dikkebus we don't get that many calls (in 2005 we had less than 10) but you never know when that real big fire might come.

We usually have to rescue pigs :D see: http://www.masselin.be/brandweer/varkens021205

A 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Surpeme

Not just any Cutlass....

455 Cubic inch engine up to 475 (Around 8 liters!)
Dual stock exaust
W-30 Racing pacage with Ram Air hood.
Entire undeath and most of engine is crome, as well as several other parts.
Over 500HP
Quarter mile 12 seconds with full interrior/spare tire/steel rims
0-60 in 3.5-4.0 seconds
The ability to be heard 2 miles away
Don't know top speed, it only goes to 120MPH on the dash :p
27,800 Stock Miles
And it sounds like: http://www.spyderclan.net/sigs/Img_0014.asf

455%20Engine.jpg

drag.gif

front.jpg

frontnight.jpg

side.jpg

wheelwell.jpg

Pure American badass!

Thanks for all the details aswell. Saved me a lot of questions.

Next time it comes out of the garage I'll take some pics and video of it. (It's winter now, and we get snow, and salt + car = bad :p

Ummm, yes if no one is comming in the other lane ;)

Its proablly average in corners, much better in a straight line though.

My ricerocket is a boring 1.3L Toyota Yaris (Vitz/Echo) 3-door that cost 16 000? brand new. :eek: It's been a good first car though, it has handled my crazy driving for 50.000km in 2,5 years now and there's been no problems, except for a few dents here and there, a left-foot braking incident, where I ended up in a ditch and damaged the front bumper and a few spins while rallying on the gravel and snow.

Now I'm saving for a low-mileage S14 Nissan 200SX, that'll cost me about 20 000?. Then the real fun begins...

M3lover said:
Can it go around corners as well?

Why would you want too? The Oldsmobile was made for the 1/4 mile just as some cars are made for the curves.

Status
Not open for further replies.