What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my new rims back from having them powdercoated:

http://img485.imageshack.**/img485/8449/vr8gn.jpg

haz

Coupla more pics of the car so far, and IMHO no-one in this 90-something pagethread comes even close to have a car as cool as me :thumbsup:

http://img96.imageshack.**/img96/8435/foran7nk.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.**/img230/7409/bak1gu.jpg

haz

Looking good...looking lower or is that just me?

haz said:
Coupla more pics of the car so far, and IMHO no-one in this 90-something pagethread comes even close to have a car as cool as me :thumbsup:
Yeah but Josty has a better colour so :tease:

btw: I saw a 4-door version of your car parked in an open garage last week...looked so weird lol

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Looking good...looking lower or is that just me?

haz said:
Yeah but Josty has a better colour so :tease:

btw: I saw a 4-door version of your car parked in an open garage last week...looked so weird lol

Eh? A 4-door Beetle??

Yes a four-door beetle...just so weird. The rear door just swoops down over where your head should be when entering it. Damn it would be uncomfortable to be in that. It had big fat tires so maybe it was one of those crazy modified ones that go over sand dunes.

Looking good haz :thumbsup:.

thx, guys!

Yes, I have lowered the front with ca. 5 cm, going 4 more as soon as I mount lower front suspensions. The ones I have on right now are too tall, so they give absolutelly 0% suspension, I might as well drive without ...

haz

Hi all,

I just thought that - as a new member - I'd quickly fill this sticky thread too...so currently my car's a 2004 BMW 330i (E46). In two weeks time I get my new 650 (E63)! :thumbsup:

And for the record: I'm a confessing TG addict since I first saw a snippet of the show :mrgreen:

Cheers all!

Byte said:
Hi all,

I just thought that - as a new member - I'd quickly fill this sticky thread too...so currently my car's a 2004 BMW 330i (E46). In two weeks time I get my new 650 (E63)! :thumbsup:

And for the record: I'm a confessing TG addict since I first saw a snippet of the show :mrgreen:

Cheers all!

nice!

can you post pictures?

I'll post some pics as soon as I have it! It was supposed to arrive in week 19, but now it's week 20...I hope it doesn't turn into an episode like when Jeremy got his Ford GT ;)

hey what happened to my retard poster? :cry:

haz

Yeah Swek deleted them <_<

For the record...I beat Andy by a few seconds in showing Haz (the newfound noob) how to figure out his sig, so I win.

Guess the new mods are delete-happy :whistle:

If you ask me, this whole forum is sometimes dominated with OT - at least that's why I left.

Now that the seasons are back, I'll try to be more active. Maybe the forum has changed for the better. I know many regulars have left the forum due to its OT-mess..

haz

Status
Not open for further replies.