What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are officially the coolest guy here :thumbsup:

AutoMX said:
it wasnt a major disappointment, people just said it was a beast to handle in racing, so it stayed a street car most of the time (drivers didnt care to learn new tricks, so they just picked up the 348/355 as it was easier to handle)

hows the reliability on the NSX, any BHG problems? i heard the BHG problem is pretty common, but i find it hard to believe.

BHG? Sorry but im not sure what that stands for. For the 3 years and 25k miles ive had my NSX I havent had to fix anything. The only thing ive needed to do was change the oil and brake pads and normal stuff like that. Its time for a new clutch but thats pretty normal for 105k miles. I havent driven the testarossa yet but my Dad says its a pig. The esprit im not crazy about. On the esprit the pedals are really close together, I literally cannot drive it with shoes on because I will hit the brake and gas together.

blown head gasket ;)

my friend owned alot of exotics (2 308's, 328, TR, 348, and 2 diablos and a diablo replica at once lol) and his favorite car was the NSX he had. never did anything to it mechanically, no problems at all he said.

ironically he was getting charged $4500 for a bad electrical relay in his 308QV when he was telling me this :lol:

i'd love to get one some day, but for now i got its ghetto cousin :thumbsup: (see sig)

Nope thats the first ive ever heard of head gasket problems. The only time things go wrong really is with forced induction. The engine doesnt like that too much.

My car, well my dads, (I get it when im 16) :D A 2004 Infiniti G35X. :thumbsup: my favorite car to drive at the moment. I want a V10 BMW M5 though, that would be awesome!

7a82c2bd.jpg

^ Teh G :thumbsup:

Here's my ride :)

Nothing fancy here... but it's good enough to take me from A to B.

Oh, and for those who are wondering What the hell is that? It's a Dacia Solenza [with renault 1.4 engine and gearbox]

Dacia's are ok... much better than the 3-cylinder 1.2 Skoda Fabia H(igh) T(orque) P(performance) which you can get for the same money :mrgreen:

Andy said:
Here's my ride :)

Nothing fancy here... but it's good enough to take me from A to B.

Oh, and for those who are wondering What the hell is that? It's a Dacia Solenza [with renault 1.4 engine and gearbox]

You gotta fill me in on this one: Solenza's not another expression for the Logan we get here in Germany as well, is it?

I drive a '96 Civic VTi-R. It behaves like a simple, little old lady's car when you want it to. However, rev it to 6000+ and the second cam kicks in - then it's an entirely different beast. I love it!

mautzel said:
You gotta fill me in on this one: Solenza's not another expression for the Logan we get here in Germany as well, is it?

No, it isn't. Solenza is the previous model released by Dacia, that was taken out of production when the Logan was launched.

Andy said:
mautzel said:

No, it isn't. Solenza is the previous model released by Dacia, that was taken out of production when the Logan was launched.

Alright, thanks! (Already got an idea where your car could pop up again in a few weeks time :) )

mautzel said:
Andy said:
mautzel said:

Alright, thanks! (Already got an idea where your car could pop up again in a few weeks time :) )

Maybe you shouldn't say things like that when I'm around :p

Magnet said:
mautzel said:
Andy said:
mautzel said:

Maybe you shouldn't say things like that when I'm around :p

You know you don't count as you'd know it anyway :)

I have a 2004 Mazda Rx-8. Never driven anything that corners better.

picking this up on the 31st... not the most glamourous car in the world but its a blast to drive... was a major pita to find a decent one with a manual gearbox

http://img239.imageshack.**/img239/1336/focusfrontfb5.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/6605/focusrearzx9.jpg

^Have you driven it yet?

oh yeah... i had my doubts at first with it being a ford, but top gear is right about the handling :thumbsup:

It's also a very pretty car in black, though for some reason the bumper overhang on yours is about 3 times that of any Focus i've ever seen.

All it needs are some tasteful alloys and lowered slightly, and it's a very nice looking car.

Status
Not open for further replies.