What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evo7 said:
Who put bets on Carsightings coming back ? I know I did :lol:
I had $10 down, lol. :roll:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
I wish I hadn't asked for naked pics.

Well, he was the one who posted that lame pic of the naked guy in the mirror.......maybe it was really him :puke: The dude is a bit nutty.......

Wow! Them doctors sure can do sex changes pretty quick these day, eh? Eh?

To bad... On the pic there was a beauty, but in real life... Beast :|

Still that girl in the aviie is nice looking.

Sounds like that VH1's 40 greatest Pranks. i think in the top 10 was a UK show that had a hot model and 10,000 pounds for whoever she picked. I mean all the guys went on dates and stuff and some guy one. Heres the catch though, she was born a man.

That was some doctor he used.

Carsightings, Gear Girl, Lee Harvey Oswald, Xenu, whatever you're calling yourself this week...you're an idiot.

Although I have to say...if there's one thing he CAN do...it's starting a flame war :mrgreen:

What a fucktard! :lol:

No Boss said:
So what.... that's it??? He just ran away with his tail between his legs after we figured him out?

Loser.

Maybe he already has returned - we only would've to figure out what user name he'd use this time :roll:

mautzel said:
No Boss said:
So what.... that's it??? He just ran away with his tail between his legs after we figured him out?

Loser.

Maybe he already has returned - we only would've to figure out what user name he'd use this time :roll:

SexyCarPics ? :lol:

No Boss said:
mautzel said:
No Boss said:

Loser.

SexyCarPics ? :lol:

Let's keep our eyes wide open :shifty: :lol:

We recently bought a new car, well second hand... Its suppose to be our "temporary car" till we get something decent.

From a 1988 Toyota Camry we got a 1993 Mazda Protege. Its pretty good.. almost everything power, Automatic, it has pretty much everything except a sunroof and power seats.

Even though this car is well maintained. you sorta feel scary goin pass 140km/h the car is so damn light, it actually shakes and jumps around a lil if it goes over a crack or a bump at 110+ km/h. Still tho for less than 2 grand i think its a pretty decent car.. we got it wen it had almost 150K km.

If i still could id take the camry. It was my first love lol. That car was just AMazing. O well life goes on :cry:

-Mojo-

cvg said:
DIE BART DIE!

Anyways, I didn't know people did shit like that in Germany, or at least not as much as they do here.

lol what did i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.