What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagani Zonda C12-S

in gran turismo 8) 8)

ill be driving an SL55 AMG in gran turismo 4, those are my cars, dont be jealous people. 8) 8)

I had leased a 325i. Now I drive a Volvo S40 with a few mods. I'll be in the market for a new car again pretty soon. I'm looking at 330i/Ci, G35C aka Skyline 350GT or R32 depending on how much I could spend. If worse come worse I'd be sporting a Mini Cooper S 8)

mag - get a 330 Ci with M performance package. I buddy of mine has it, its amazing :)

-IronPooch

Renesis said:
Get an RX-8. Lots of ppl have been trading their M3's for the 8 :D

My father is going to buy a new car.
He has not yet decided wether it will be the Mazda RX8 or the BMW M5 (E39).

No matter what it will be, I am going to drive it often.... :D :D

cya
Oli

PS: We?re doing a test-drive with the RX8 on thursday, maybe I?ll report on it.

M5 any day imho :-D

Here in Canada they dont allow you to test drive RX8's.... damned bastards. I tried the Mazda 3 and 6, neither of them impressed me at all.

-IronPooch

Why can't you test drive the RX-8's?

IronPooch said:

Agreed!
Unfortunately it?s not my decision.
(but partly it is... 8) )

This one is an option and at least I like it very much. :wink:

Geeting the test-drive with the Mazda was no problem at all, but I don?t know what they would have said if I came there (alone).

cya
Oli

Well I guess they're too cheap to have a demo car of an RX8. The only time they get the cars in is when someone purchases one, and they aren't about to let some random person test drive someones purchased car.

And that M5 looks beautiful, I just love the older 5 Series body. I don't understand why they changed the rims on it though, I LOVE the stock M5 chrom shadow rims :).

-IronPooch

Hi!

You?re probably right about the test drive.

I like the stock M5 rims too, but I can live with the 19inch Hartge rims in the summer and maybe the m5 rims during winter. :mrgreen:

cya
Oli

I have a 1986 BMW 325es, and my dad is planning on buying a 7 series (e32 or e38)

ZentnerM said:
M5 all the way!!! way better than any RX8!!!

u cant beat the power of the V8!!

:twisted:

Yes you can... just take and E55 AMG or a Viper or an Enzo or... :wink:

and the M5 is a porky car... sure it has a lot of torque and all but it's nowhere as agile as an RX-8. And it's not in the same pricerange either.. :roll:

IronPooch said:

Here in Canada they dont allow you to test drive RX8's.... damned bastards. I tried the Mazda 3 and 6, neither of them impressed me at all.

-IronPooch

what? :shock: it's impossible!

The new M5 is gonna beat anything out there

and plus, the mazda is essentially a ford :shock:

M5Rangerover said:
The new M5 is gonna beat anything out there

and plus, the mazda is essentially a ford :shock:

i doubt it could handle a E55 AMG, plus the looks of the new 5 are...well
uh..... :? .

styling is classier with the E-Class and better with a sports package, M5 will still be ugly even with sportier look, its like putting makeup on an ugly girl, not much diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.