What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, some ppl like the new 5

its different

not like the old e class

and the new m5 will blow the e55 amg out of the water

550 horse v10 vs 450 horse supercharged v8 - - no contest

Well...I tink the new 5 series BMW looks desperately ugly, but hey, it drives good and is very stable and comfortable. It looks ugly but dynamically its still a cracking good car to drive.

M5Rangerover said:
The new M5 is gonna beat anything out there

and plus, the mazda is essentially a ford :shock:

WTF are you on? there's no fucking Ford parts on that car! the only Ford/Mazda car isn't even a car it's the B Series and the Ranger! :roll:

bahnstormer said:
new 5 e60 is a great car, just in an ugly body =[

Gimme the future RS6 over it anyday 8)

and AMG will soon release a more powerful E Class... just look now they release the C55, the SL65... they're upgrading everything upscale! And both are good looking cars (audi and merc) so buh bye bimmer :lol: :twisted:

Renesis said:
M5Rangerover said:

WTF are you on? there's no fucking Ford parts on that car! the only Ford/Mazda car isn't even a car it's the B Series and the Ranger! :roll:

wut about the mazda3? that shares with the new focus
and the mazda6 shares wit the upcoming futura

not to mention the tribute wich is exactly the same as the escape

hmmm

seems to me there are multiple mazdas that are fords too

and i wouldn't be too surpised if the rx8 had a smattering of ford bits too considering that ford owns over 40% of mazda

Ford doesn't own more than 408,175,800 shares of Mazda. That's just about 33.39%.

I drove the Focus C-Max yesterday. It has the same basics as the Mazda 3 and Volvo S40/V50. Fun, but they had forgotten to put a decent engine in it.

M5Rangerover said:
Renesis said:
M5Rangerover said:

wut about the mazda3? that shares with the new focus
and the mazda6 shares wit the upcoming futura

not to mention the tribute wich is exactly the same as the escape

hmmm

seems to me there are multiple mazdas that are fords too

and i wouldn't be too surpised if the rx8 had a smattering of ford bits too considering that ford owns over 40% of mazda

platform sharing is very common VAG group does it GM does it Honda does it etc.... and no the RX-8 doesn't share anything with FORD!!!! :x

And Ford holds like 30% of Mazda not 40.

Oh well...Ford is a good car maker..I sound like Jeremy Clarkson already. So if Mazda does share anything with Ford. It doesn't make it much worse either.

xkwilson said:
Oh well...Ford is a good car maker..I sound like Jeremy Clarkson already. So if Mazda does share anything with Ford. It doesn't make it much worse either.

Ford = puke
Puke = bad

:lol:

What's your car Viper? YOu talked about working on it but you never posted what it was... I'm curious :D

Nice Merc ML you have there...But the build quality of tis model wasn't quite up to the normal Merc mark. Has it been improved?

Nice is that a 320 Executive?

A friend of my dad bought one for his wife b-day (lucky rich fucks!) but apparently it wasn't that good.. The gauges are just :shock: looks like they came out a Dodge Caravan!

I liked it in it's first years but now it looks kinda dated.. :|

I drive a 1994 Saab 900 S. My folk's car, actually. Not a totally bad car, but not the best either.

I'm currently looking at older 900 SPG turbos and Mk3 Golf GTIs at the moment, but my dad is suggesting me to get a 900 turbo convertible. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.