What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renesis said:
Nice is that a 320 Executive?

A friend of my dad bought one for his wife b-day (lucky rich fucks!) but apparently it wasn't that good.. The gauges are just :shock: looks like they came out a Dodge Caravan!

I liked it in it's first years but now it looks kinda dated.. :|

its a 2000 430... i got the V8 :D

and the quality is very good.. i havent had many problems with it.. my only problem is my nav system being all screwy and thinking i am in the ocean.. but i think that cuz the cd is scratched :(

my mercedes symbol from the front of the car got jacked last night :(

at least my car was already going to mercedes tomorrow so i will just get a new one :(

:( must suck.. you buy a cool expensive car then jealous morons key it or steal your emblems :x

Well...its a classic example everywhere. Esp mercedes. Idiots love to pull the three pointed star out from its mountings.

makes for a cool looking emblem hanging on a neckchain, sorry MercedesAMG but thats what i think it will be used for.

where do u think it was stolen, outside ur house, supermarket, bad neighborhood, movie theater parking lot etc...?

right in front of my house... its not like its chrome or anything.. its a plastic emblem covered in chrome paint or somethin

damn, you got some shady neighbors. thats fucked up.

i'd punch someone the fuck out for doing that shit. :evil:

Nice car there MercedesAMG. I had a 2002 ML500 and that car was plagued with problems. Fuel pump failing numerous times, car had bad mass air flow sensor causing it to hesitate alot, and other problems like noisy suspension. Was a well refined car but just had dumb problems making me dump it. I was able to trade it for a good price and got an Infiniti FX45.

This is my ride:

Cutlas.jpg

1988 Cutlas Cierra. Full Load 8) ........ :|

Breaks down about once a month, has been broken into multiple times, stolen once, has gone through multiple engines, has major brake and steering problems, but I still love it for some strange reason. One of the only redeeming factor is it has the most comfortable leather front seats out of any car I've ever been in, and used to have a decent sound system before the speakers started to deteriorate.

Even though it's a domestic 4-door, it oozes with character.

brianhn1, that pic is quite big... and it was slow to load on my cable modem! :shock:

Nice!!! I love it - what's under the hood (as in, anything done to the 2.2?) I love that gen of Preludes - and the colour choice is most excellent :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . I drive a 2000 SiR - I'll get pics up once I figure out how to use my ISP webspace :?

Thanks for the compliments. I like the stock look, and a 1.5" drop completes the car very nicely. Nothing done to the engine except a Prelude Type-S intake (different design, improves torque throughout the powerband). I have a lighter flywheel and better clutch, and that about it engine wise. In a few days I'll install an exhaust (RS*R Exmag).

SiR dude, if you want I can host the pics for you. Email them to me (ferrari @ simion.ca) and I'll send you their URL link.

brianhn1 said:
Nice car there MercedesAMG. I had a 2002 ML500 and that car was plagued with problems. Fuel pump failing numerous times, car had bad mass air flow sensor causing it to hesitate alot, and other problems like noisy suspension. Was a well refined car but just had dumb problems making me dump it. I was able to trade it for a good price and got an Infiniti FX45.

i want the 500... but trading mine in for one isnt worth it

and yea.. u gotta get lucky with the ML's and get one that wont be all screwy... what do u expect tho.. they are built in the good old USA instead of germany... thats what happens when u give americans a german car to build :( :( :(

:shock:
what do u expect tho.. they are built in the good old USA instead of germany... thats what happens when u give americans a german car to build

wow, i didnt know that! we(americans) are good at many things, cars isnt one of them.

justin syder said:
what do u expect tho.. they are built in the good old USA instead of germany... thats what happens when u give americans a german car to build

wow, i didnt know that! we(americans) are good at many things, cars isnt one of them.

Don't tell me that's a surprise! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.