What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPNSTI said:
As for the interior, I can't see what's so awful about it, I think it looks good, especially compared to most other Japanese interiors.

It just doesn't look like what I'd expect from a 50k car... plastic, cloth seats, plastic..

but it's like Nissan, they saved money on the interior and put it where it really matters for enthusiasts... so you can't blame them

ESPNSTI said:
he time that the black stig set on Top Gear (http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442) should give you an indication on how good this car is, and I could be wrong, but I think that the UK version does not have the active center differential that the US version does.

IMHO, it's worth every penny. :D :D

funny that it got beat by the EVO :lol: just kidding with you, it's really an awesome car.

At the local street racing meets there are usually 2-3 of them and one of the guy who owns one also owns a SRT-4 and he plans on completely rebuilding the STi's engine to get 500+ hp

Sounds like a cool project 8)

hi

i drive a 97' nissan skyline gtr v-spec (r33)

its been mod'd and has around 550hp

its been dyno'd too!

If my sig didn't give it away, I have a little hot hatch :cool:

la mia macchina

147ext.JPG

Hmm, don't think I like the looks of it, but I'm not sure. Too Euro-styling for my liking and as usual - too small. ;)

I've you've driven in the small streets of Europe, nothing is too small :lol: .

Yep its a bit normal looking compared to other cars I have owned and I have actually been looking for replacements, but not really found a lot that can match it which is quite suprising as its FWD and you would think there would be loads out there new that can offer an inspiring/involving drive you know cars you can be passionate about, I mean you sit in the Alfa and look around and you see Momo leather similar to that of Maserati/Ferrari quality, feel the V6 throbbing away its all good stuff, looks beefy from the outside, handles quite well with sharp steering etc. (1.75 turns lock to lock) After all the glowing reviews of the RX8 I thought yep that'll do, but it didn't, but I quite fancy something Japanese I have done too much Italian stuff and can't afford the proper Italian sports car :( so have been considering a Subaru Impreza Type 25 or Mitsubishi Evo 8MR again both normal looking cars but proper weapons on the road, though for the money they go for I could pick up a TVR T350 about a year old, which has class inside and out but probably worse to keep on the road than an Italian beastie, tough call :roll:

i would'nt mind to post up a pic of my skyline but i dont know how to =.=" i am a newbie so help would be great

www.imageshack.**

http://img14.imageshack.**/img14/5042/Picture164.jpg

here is my nissan skylien gtr v-spec (r33)

it looks stock on the outsdie but is quite mod'd in the engine.

honestly has more than 550hp now coz i have F-Con V in it now so at max it shoud do according to research 630hp but i will never bosst it that high as the turbos will be gone in a week

the turbos are HKS GT2530 XD[/img]

Pretty nice Mr. Rich Boy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.