Whats your IQ

Please remeber that I am atleast ten years younger than Adunaphel.

please remember that HIS NATIVE LANGUAGE IS DUTCH

You seem to be intent on making me feel stupid.

I think you're doing a fine job at that all by yourself.

I have a feeling this has given us a far more accurate reading for CSL than any test ever could

and he doesn't know how to use the edit button. 5 or 6 posts in a thread doesn't look good, especially 1 after another :hammer:

:viper:: he forgets...

Well Matt, 'EDIT' is quite a long word for someone only 12.....

:lol:

Whats wrong with posting 5 or 6 times in the same thread ?

BTW : Can you guys stop picking on me your making me feel like trash.

For some reason I find you incredibly annoying.

And it would seem that a large percentage of the users on this forum have staggeringly high IQ?s (Something that I?m finding hard to believe), so stop arguing on the internet, and go invent something.

CSL said:

Dry your eyes Princess.

first, there's nothing wrong with posting that many times in a thread, but when they are pretty much all next to each other and are just arguments, it ain't right. as for the picking on you, you brought it on yourself. just give me a minute and i'll make a list of 'things that you've said that would annoy people and get you banned for FG' for ya...

here we go...
  • omg we have a gay member on the forum!
  • You should be your gay ( well said u were in the your sexuality thread.)
  • BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!...
  • You said you were gay in the your sexuality thread
  • Get a mod/viper anybody help! I hate this title and I want out!!
  • So who did give me that title ?
  • Wait a minute, aren't you 16 ?
  • on a side note: How can I become a mod ?
  • I dont know why you think Im gonna be banned ?
  • Im assuming SL65s gonna ban me cos I spoiled his fun.
  • Can someone please tell me why I am going to get banned ?
  • What did I do ?
  • Right then smarty pants...
  • Oh god not you again.

enough?? personally the last is my fav, it even made it into my sig

Mods: long post i know, will be shortened when CSL has seen it (i'm sure we'll know;) )

Now back on topic....!!!

Last edited:

Perhaps you should remember what you agreed to when you signed up here:

1. No spamming: That means no repeated, pointless posts (quality, not quantity!). Posting referral links or things like that relating to sites such as freeipods.com or whatever also is considered spam. Please don't do it. Please also edit your post rather than making multiple posts in a row (without anyone having replied since your last post).

It's annoying. The edit button exists for a reason.

In a pathtetic attemp to return to topic... my IQ has been tested officially (under a psychologists supervision) about 10 years ago an d it was 133.

And oh yeah---

And it would seem that a large percentage of the users on this forum have staggeringly high IQ?s (Something that I?m finding hard to believe), so stop arguing on the internet, and go invent something.

Indeedy :p

97% of all internet IQ tests wont show you the accurate answer anyway.

Do you know a proper internet IQ test? Most of them praise you giving 130+ scores. One even gave me more than 150, what a joke :lol:

I have an IQ of 1007. I can make things move with my mind.

Do you know a proper internet IQ test? Most of them praise you giving 130+ scores. One even gave me more than 150, what a joke :lol:

of course, you with 150 :lol: :lol: ..........Joke:mrgreen:

Viper, did you know if you get to 1500, you get to see into the future :?

Viper, did you know if you get to 1500, you get to see into the furure :?

Actually it's 1000. I've already watched the first episode of Top Gear. James crashes in the Veyron and dies.

All IQ tests are a joke. Period. They're biased and too limited, so it's not really a true indication of how smart someone is.

Had mine done a while back and it was in the 180s. Then again as I have always done lots of programming, my mind gets lots of practice at that sort of thing so I would expect it to be higher than average.