Whats your IQ

All IQ tests are a joke. Period. They're biased and too limited, so it's not really a true indication of how smart someone is.
There are also different kinds of smart too. For example: One person is good at figuring out math problems, but is hopeless when it comes to figuring out how to fix his car. Another person is just the opposite; great at car repair but useless as a mathemetician. It doesn't mean either one of them is any smarter than the other.

3 years ago I got tested at my old school during some university study. Rumors were they were trying to build a psychology building so the department was getting a lot of exercise. I got tested at 137, which I was pleased with... it's below the Cattell test MENSA level (oh what I would do to be a MENSA member), but I was happy. ...got a certificate and everything.

I have never been tested or done a internet one and I am looking forward never doing one. Why would I want to measure something about myself very inaccuratly?

I've done 3 plus online ones. I basically average around 142-144.
I could really care less, though. The IQ test is horribly skewed to begin with.

Anywhere from 125-130, depending on the test.

I saw a while back the bell curve average for IQ is 100?!?! That is flattering, because I (guess) I am above average, but damn there are some dumb people out there. Isnt mental retardation 80?

285...that's right, I'm a fucking genius!!

Seriously...here's a handy graph to show that asking about IQ on an internet forum is just plain dumb.

http://img176.imageshack.**/img176/478/iq5kq.png

Not to go off topic but I deleted all the rants. Happy ?.

Or do you want me to send out sorry pms to everyone thats posted on this thread ?.

im posting just sos i can get an apology. i hope u send chocolates too.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Too many bunnies.

This whole thread smacks of e-penis size arguments. Besides, the IBF (Internet Bullshitter factor) means that there's no way in hell that this thread is accurate.
I also find it ironic that the person who started the thread has the lowest score...maybe this means something :think:

Last edited:
wow this thread got exciting since i last read it.

I agree with IQ tests not a real measure of anything, plus if you do lots of them and practice the same type of questions that most IQ tests have it tends to increase. Which like someone said u shouldn't be able to study for a real intelligence test.

Not to go off topic but I deleted all the rants. Happy ?.

You should jsut leave your posts the way they are, not go and edit them later on. Don't have second thoughts about what you say, stick by it if you believe it, even if others don't like it.

I agree stick by what you first think, why not? and also i had to catch onto the fact that there were posts missing, at least people quoted what you had said so it was still followable (that's a word, right?)

People will just think your sus for saying u would give an old seedy man a blow job in exchange for an M5... i could of edited that post, but i didn't i thought .. nah stuff it..
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?p=390818#postcount390818

Last edited:
hahahaha funny one, ... want your own Seinfeld type show? :p I know i cant spell but i do my best. If something is unreadable i try to fix it, but my theory is.. if you know how to correct one of my spelling mistakes.. its good enough coz you know what i am trying to say

If our brains were simple enough to understand, we would have so simple brains we wouldnt understand them.

I did a test once on the internet and i realized that there are two different ways of calculating the IQ outcome. I could choose between an American version and one for the rest of the world. The American version gave me a much higher score, someone should look into that.

Could explain why everyone keeps saying they got 140++... Or that they're just lying.