What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Its a bag for Lithium polymer batteries used in RC cars and airplanes. Basically its a fireproof bag for charging and storing your batteries since Li-po batteries can become very dangerous if they aren't charged correctly.

At first I wondered if Lurker Patrol had a side business of some type.

At first I wondered if Lurker Patrol had a side business of some type.

First thing I wondered was why he needed a bag to protect him from LP. LP is harmless.

Maybe it was the other way around, hence the name of LP guard.

dune2.jpg

$7.99 on sale at Borders. Not the exact cover.

If I want to be technical about it, the last thing I bought was lunch. But just before that was oil for my car.

BlaRo: Excellent book. I don't know where my copy's gone ... I should look for that tomorrow.

Three beers at a karaoke bar. This would explain why I ended the night with James Blunt.

All oak 42" round pedestal dining table. $34 at Salvation Army. Needs to be refinished. Kinda plain, but for $34 we'll make it work. :p

Fit it in my car, though, with all doors closed. I love my car. It thinks it's a pickup truck.

Thinking about doing a really dark "dark oak" or "burned oak" stain.

Any advice on a final finish that's durable, easy to clean and not at all sticky for a dining table?

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

For my nephew for Christmas:

maxtech-toys_toyota_tundra_silver.jpg

crap weather last weekend, so i went to a bookfaire, and i got these

51vacN51FlL._SS500_.jpg

amazon

51YdxQAUsML._SS500_.jpg

amazon

and got this one as christmaspresent for my brother, he's quite into knives...
513BT5S736L._SS500_.jpg

amazon

Its a bag for Lithium polymer batteries used in RC cars and airplanes. Basically its a fireproof bag for charging and storing your batteries since Li-po batteries can become very dangerous if they aren't charged correctly.
When I charge Li-po batterys, I charge them while they're sitting inside an old Coffee tin. Seems to do the same as your bag, and it smells of coffee. :D

On topic, this:
imagenight.jpg

Last edited: