What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Assassins Creed. For free today at cdon.fi :)

edit: :think: is that a purchase if I didn't pay for it?

Last edited:
http://img369.imageshack.**/img369/5839/19940largeab5.jpg

Just bought my chihuahua Cheech a heated dog bed....Merry Christmas to him :lol:

PCU00-11249-Sleeper-Mini-thumb.jpg

I've been thinking about getting one of those pressure activated heated beds for the cats, but they're damn expensive.

Lindt-Chocolate-Petits-Desserts.jpg

Mmmm... half priced chocolate.

baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg

Just bought this set, finally I have all the sockets and wrenches I need in one place and none are broken. If they do break, the set has a lifetime guarantee. Best of all it has the labels for the sockets so they can easily be put back where they belong, unlike the other sets I have. Half price at ?100, can't go wrong in my eyes.

halfords-advanced-professional-150-piece-socketratchet-set-17174154.jpeg

Last edited:
Indeed. I'm at that phase in my life where I grew up watching Home Improvement, but now have the means to act on those tool-related impulses.

All oak 42" round pedestal dining table. $34 at Salvation Army. Needs to be refinished. Kinda plain, but for $34 we'll make it work. :p
DSC00786.jpg

I have that exact same table in my kitchen.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles. Soooo Good.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles. Soooo Good.

It sounds tempting. Are they filled with some type of filling or just have chocolate/PB dusting on them?

I haven't had Bugles in ages, I think they stopped selling them in Canada.

Does this count as non-technological? I dunno. It will be a gift for a mate, just to annoy him :p (And it only was 7? :D)

hahahah yeah me too :) !!