What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

This...
http://img23.imageshack.**/img23/5319/samiyamsambakersalbumb.jpg

Not bad, I will have to wait for Rap Beats Vol.2 and I love the Illmatic reference.

Got 6 dress shirts (2 linen, ME GUSTA THATS SOFT), pair of kakhis, 2 pairs of shorts, and some pajama pants from GAP.

Around $350 sticker, got it all for $60. All on sale, $40% off of that + 20% off for opening a gap card.

I was out earlier today cycling with my father when my ~5 year old Oakleys flew off my face...then my dad promptly ran over them with his bike...breaking them into 5 pieces in the process. Sooooo I guilted him into going halfsies with me on a new pair :D. Just ordered these.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2011/07/09/oakleys.JPG

208-9272389SPA75UC913941X.jpg

Hunted_%20The_%20Demons_%20Forge%20_xbox360.jpg

tron-legacy-blu-raydvd.jpg

sherlock_bluraynew_300.jpg

Tuna, with crust.

EDIT: Actually it's on a sesame bun. Thus, it is actually tuna no crust.

Last edited:
flight tickets:

MDW-ATL-FLL on AirTran
MCO-DTW-EWR on Delta
LGA-ORD on the Delta Shuttle

five flights, three new types (717, DC-9 and E175) + two new versions (737-700 and 757-300) and the Marine Air Terminal for good measure

3 Shirts, 7 T-shirts, 2 poloshirts, 2 pair of jeans, a pair of Cats (the shoes not the animal) and a Jersey.....that's clothes shopping done for 6 months.

Now if you will exuse me I need to wash of the foul stench of fashion and clear my mind of the image of men following their woman around carrying shoppingbags going 'yes dear' every 2 minutes.

everyone seems to be buying clothes... so here i go:
1 shirt, 3 polos, pair of sneakers .... i should pick up a pair of jeans some time soon...

May have gone a little spaz at the stocktake sales today...

1x Scanpan "Impact" 14cm Saucepan (5.5")
1x Scanpan "Impact" 16cm Saucepan (6.25")
1x Scanpan "Impact" 18cm Saucepan (7")
1x Scanpan "Keramik" 15cm Ceramic Bladed Cooks Knife (lifetime free re-sharpening)
1x Scanpan "Keramik" 12.5cm Ceramic Bladed Utility Knife (lifetime free re-sharpening)
1x Kenwood K-Mix Tri-blade Stick Blender
1x Marie Claire Paris 16pc Dinnerware Set (plus extras to take it to a set of 6 rather than 4)
8x Aria 55oz Highball Glasses
8x Aria 11oz Low Ball Glasses

In B4 Pics or Ban

Scanpan is very good as long as you respect it. And it gets damn hot damn fast, so take care.

Scan pan is the bomb, but you will pay for it.

We went with the Lighter Impact range for the saucepans for greater temperature control.

But for Frying Pans, Cassarole Pot, Grill and Baking Trays we went for the Professional range, they take ages to heat up, but damn they stay hot and just wont stick. The metal handles also allow for throwing in the oven or under the griller for finishing.

edit:
As per above, you need to respect them, silicone utensils are a must, metal near my scanpans = instant murder. Also not heating/cooling them too quickly.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What model is that and how much? :)

They are Oakley Jawbones off of the Oakley custom website...here. They come with 2 sets of lenses and the I got were black iridium polarized vented and positive red iridium polarized and the price came to $350. However that is the top end of the range and the pricing starts at $220 with non polarized lenses.