What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon

Fuck yeah, got an outrageous deal on a Hennessy Expedition A-Sym. Also picked up an MSR Whisperlite International, so I'm all set for hiking this weekend. Stoked!

Clockwerk

Forum Addict

Fuck yeah, got an outrageous deal on a Hennessy Expedition A-Sym. Also picked up an MSR Whisperlite International, so I'm all set for hiking this weekend. Stoked!
The unrivaled king of back country stoves... I`ve had mine for 15 years and it still performs like a champ after countless trips.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
The unrivaled king of back country stoves... I`ve had mine for 15 years and it still performs like a champ after countless trips.
Yup, exactly why I got it. The one I bought is a couple years old, I picked it up for $10, gave it a clean, installed the $20 refit kit with new jets and it works absolutely flawlessly.

t3h r0x0rs

Not so Well-known member
DONOR
Just pre-ordered a new Winnipeg Jets home jersey. (Blue jerseys), specifically an Andrew Ladd jersey.

Last edited:

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Yes, yes, it's only a bottle of whisky, (actually, there's nothing only about it!) but it was on offer with 1/3 off! So I bought several others to keep it company. See you in a week! :lol:

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Not really a purchase, but we paid the adoption fee. That counts, right?

He is a Miniature Schnauzer and about 1 year old. Right now he is very underweight, so we are feeding him high-protein, high-calorie puppy food to get him back up to his ideal body weight. He has a nice mellow temperament, so far he's only barked a couple of times because he could see the neighbor kids jumping on a trampoline.

Oh, and we named him Tiberius.