What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Tickets to New York

actually a month ago but leaving tomorrow

cant wait!!!

87d25d2a.jpg

whisperlite.jpg

Fuck yeah, got an outrageous deal on a Hennessy Expedition A-Sym. Also picked up an MSR Whisperlite International, so I'm all set for hiking this weekend. Stoked!

Oh. "Stoked" is a North American slang word meaning that the person is very happy or excited.

whisperlite.jpg

Fuck yeah, got an outrageous deal on a Hennessy Expedition A-Sym. Also picked up an MSR Whisperlite International, so I'm all set for hiking this weekend. Stoked!

The unrivaled king of back country stoves... I`ve had mine for 15 years and it still performs like a champ after countless trips.

The unrivaled king of back country stoves... I`ve had mine for 15 years and it still performs like a champ after countless trips.

Yup, exactly why I got it. The one I bought is a couple years old, I picked it up for $10, gave it a clean, installed the $20 refit kit with new jets and it works absolutely flawlessly.

Yes, yes, it's only a bottle of whisky, (actually, there's nothing only about it!) but it was on offer with 1/3 off! So I bought several others to keep it company. See you in a week! :lol:

1933304_abgnx13568_m.jpg

Not really a purchase, but we paid the adoption fee. That counts, right?

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/09/10/IMG_20110909_182101.jpg

He is a Miniature Schnauzer and about 1 year old. Right now he is very underweight, so we are feeding him high-protein, high-calorie puppy food to get him back up to his ideal body weight. He has a nice mellow temperament, so far he's only barked a couple of times because he could see the neighbor kids jumping on a trampoline.

Oh, and we named him Tiberius.