What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

The Simply Apple is by far the best bottled apple juice, bar none. That said, I grew up spoiled...within a mile to both the West and East of my home, we had apple orchards which pressed their own apple juice and made their own cider.

You are right on the OJ thing, though. Their grapefruit Juice is a littl better, but I do love the Raspberry Lemonade. Target usually has
a good price on the "Simply" juices.
Have you tried Martinelli's?
martinelli.jpg

They make a sparkling apple juice that I like as well.

Organic... bet that costs an arm and a leg though, and not available to us Canookles in all probability.

I've tried the martinelli's, but only the shelf-stable juice. The Simply Apple juice must be kept refridgerated. I haven't come across a martinelli's that wasn't on a shelf in the aisle with the CapriSun and cans of "Orange Drink."

The Simply Apple juice must be kept refridgerated.

Oops, I thought they put them in the refrigerators in the store just to make it seem premium. My two jugs sat in the car for two hours today... oh well, it was just hovering above zero, I think they might still be alright. :D

Eh...leave it sit long enough and you've got cider. :p

I've tried the martinelli's, but only the shelf-stable juice. The Simply Apple juice must be kept refridgerated. I haven't come across a martinelli's that wasn't on a shelf in the aisle with the CapriSun and cans of "Orange Drink."
I usually buy the 32oz in glass that is kept refrigerated.

...on a shelf in the aisle with the CapriSun and cans of "Orange Drink."

And the first thing that comes to mind is...

"what's in here? Orange drank, some purple stuff, oh, Sunny D, alright!" [99.9999% sure that's misquoted]

"what's in here? Orange drank, some purple stuff, oh, Sunny D, alright!" [99.9999% sure that's misquoted]

God, Sunny Delight (remember when it was actually called that?) is pure crap. It practically tastes like pure corn syrup with a drop or two of artificial citrus essence and some orange colouring.

It's so thick and syrupy and gross.

That reminds me of the Dave Chappelle grape drink bit
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDIjePMr0Ak[/YOUTUBE]

I believe it was orange soda, not orange drink.

Bought this chair today, it's nice. I just wish I was able to steal the Herman Miller chair I use at work.:D

715350_sk_lg.jpg

^Only 1/3 of those things are ever ones you want. i like that I have a fancy candy store in my town because even though it is expensive you can buy individual tasty fresh candy.

A toaster oven.

So I can quick-dry small painted parts and even do a little powdercoating.

LOL
That toaster oven use is amusing.

Well, I certainly wouldn't use it for toast. :p It's a Walmart $20 special. The only thing you can count on those to do is go full bore from the second you plug it in.

Which makes them perfect for what I have in mind. And they're cheaper and smaller than a real powdercoating oven.

It probably won't do a damn thing. The cheesy one I have only slightly warms things.

I know how to wire one so it goes all out. :D Not usable for much else after that, though.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/12/05/stavmixer.jpg