What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I ordered some Chinese food online that will arrive in about half an hour. I got pork chow mein, shrimp fried rice, and some bbq ribs. Should be derricious.

EDIT: And I can report it is. Especially the ribs.

Last edited:
That is VERY, VERY cool! I would love to have something like that. Can you give us a rough idea of the price range a piece like that falls into?

About $70-80 to print and mount it from the camera store I go to. :p

I've gotten a couple big prints of my photos done up on a fancy floating frame thing (looks like the picture is floating a couple inches off of the wall, the rest of the frame is smaller and you can't see it) and one of them was glued poorly and ended up peeling. They redid it for free and commented on how memorable it was because awesome photo because I'm awesome. Awesome.

On topic to thread, I just got a new swissgear laptop backpack. I would post an image, but I have no idea what model it is and didn't find it after searching a bit. *shrug* Basically it was the only bag at the first store I went to that fit a 17" laptop, hehe, it's pretty nice though.

Str8 ballin'.

dowel_jig_zpsd0932a62.jpg

Chair and table set for my terrace.

There will be cocktails when summer comes.

Pfft. There might be no sissy cocktails, but give me a good long island iced tea or a dry martini and I'll grow a manly mustache before I'm done with it.

Oh, you're that girl...

:p

Margaritas and Vesper Martinis are awesome!!!

413V18XVE3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Because my old one shit the bed yesterday and fails to produce heat anymore which kind of defeats the point.

413V18XVE3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Because my old one shit the bed yesterday and fails to produce heat anymore which kind of defeats the point.

Stop burning it out all the time by sleeping with it:

:p

Dafuq?

Who are the sand and toys for? :p

It wasn't included :p that was the stock photo, I got sand last week and she has a gazillion toys :p

And prevent every cat within a 1/2km radius using it as a toilet!

Oh yes, although it seems like there aren't that many around, the people across the street had a cat but they just moved.

One ticket to see the one and only...

rammstein_engel_3.jpg

Playing in the capital on the 30th.

AW YISS!

Nah, I'm not lazy enough to not go up to someone and set them on fire. I don't need to do it from a distance.