What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

It's bad enough he has a freaking crossbow without bringing fire into the equation.

aeropress1024.jpg

that can't possibly be his swedish penis enlargement pump... oh wait... there's a book "the swedish penis-enlargement pump and me" by nsx_23 right here... :p

enjoy your coffee :)

How does that thing work? You also reminded me I need to write to Bosch to get them to send me a coffee scoop because lazy/overworked chinese people/slave labour had forgotten to pack one. Obviously can't use other competing brands identically sized coffee scoops. </sheldon>

Last edited:
I finally decided that buying a mask would be a smart move considering where I live:

Apparently they are very effective at blocking all dangerous pollutants, made by a company in the US and used by athletes in Beijing prior to the 2008 Olympics, I think that should be enough for my daily bike commute ^^

I finally decided that buying a mask would be a smart move considering where I live:

Apparently they are very effective at blocking all dangerous pollutants, made by a company in the US and used by athletes in Beijing prior to the 2008 Olympics, I think that should be enough for my daily bike commute ^^

honestly that would have been the first thing I bought as soon as I touched the ground at the airport. :p

Still better late than never!

Well, I considered it many times since I arrived but dismissed the idea since all the ones I found where either fairly ineffective looking, uncomfortable or just plain ugly (yeah, I know, health > style but still) ^^

This one was cheap enough and feels great. I'll wear it to bike home after work, we'll see if it still feels nice then :-D

I should have bought a blue one! :-o
The other good one I could have bought was a very "Bane" looking one, but it was three times as expensive and 10 times less comfortable to wear.

Wash it often or it will do you harm rather than good. I have your shirt.

It comes with replaceable filters, apparently they last up to 40 hours each and are pretty cheap to replace.

They recommend to replace the filter when it becomes harder to breathe in the current one.

Edit: Best t-shirt ever ;-)

Last edited:
Aaaaaaall this.

M9gOuQb.jpg

I am now broke, but I realized I really need good skincare stuff so I'm not all wrinkly by the time I'm 30. I'm already starting to get fine lines under my eyes so I need to stop that shit.

Aaaaaaall this.

M9gOuQb.jpg

I am now broke, but I realized I really need good skincare stuff so I'm not all wrinkly by the time I'm 30. I'm already starting to get fine lines under my eyes so I need to stop that shit.

Please tell me you talked to a dermatologist first... As someone with fragile, extremely dry (due to eczema, Seborrhoeic dermatitis specifically) skin, its fairly easy for me to seperate the snakeoil products from proper one....

Talking of which, I should go see my dermatologist when I get back home in .mu...

It's all fairly simple well-recommended stuff I should really be using anyway. None of it claims to "turn back time" or whatever - just basically moisturizes, nourishes with some vitamins, and protects with SPF. I don't have sensitive skin, I just realized I need to take better care of what I have.