What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

$1.50 for 2 oz. It'll help me get high.

Hum, looks a bit like magnesium carbonate, which is better known as gym chalk. :p

^Damn, next I was going to make a reference about how Dutch gymnasts love it.

Sorry, it was too easy to find on the image source website. That's what you get for hotlinking. :p

^ you know I found Twerp much cooler when I still thought that was cocaine :p

Long Way Down and Top Gear, just got those two the other day. Need something to read while I wait for my friend to give me my Ted Simon book back.

497036663941745637686d4f6e504867666c51-149x149-0-0.jpg

Oooo yeah - check me out with my two working headlights now!

And I didn't do the chavvy thing and get the 'super high brilliance blue' lights that have a stupid blue tint to them. That would look retarded on a 10 year old van. ?9.99 for 2 - simple, and they work. More than enough for me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not the most glamorous purchase in the history of time and space, but I just bought this...

VHW964D.jpg

1400 spin speed, sensor drying, load sensing, super quiet...

650 euros.

I like it a lot, I put a load of grots and socks in on a deferred start program, timed to start at 3am, and woke up to perfectly washed and dried smalls :)

EDIT... Mine has a bling chrome DOOR and KNOB

Last edited:
Now I'm confused. Can he wash his socks in his Alfa? My washing machine is from Italy, but I still cant ride it to work.

Why on earth would you get a Korean car? :?
Don't tell me you're getting rid of your Alfa.

Now I'm confused. Can he wash his socks in his Alfa? My washing machine is from Italy, but I still cant ride it to work.

... Funneh

Strangely enough it is made in Italy...

The Alfa of washer driers...

You can't say you love washer driers until you've owned a Hoover-Otsein (Made by Candy)

Last edited: